Lehman Brothers, Mumbai

36 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 4

--------------------

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys, entirely IT Q here. A headhunter contacted me to join LB, Mumbai for a job involving Change/ Release Mgmt. for those who want to know, it uses Rational Rose's Clearcase & Telelogic CM Synergy alongwith Unix scripting.

My Q, is would any other person here know abt the quality & quantity of Production Support in LB IT? do these guys work in shifts? (cos i absolutely hate night shifts after slogging for 2 yrs in nites.)

Also hows the pay, compared to a TCS or a patni (worst paymaster)?

thx
- v1

hey guys i am working at maersk as a business mise trainee ...www.mise.edu

its a good program , but i am thinking about moving into something like LB after couple of years ...do u think a work ex in shipping area can help me switch companies ?
i like investment banking , finance etc... and my current work in maersk is in SALES dept....

please share ur comments on this...
cheers
~N

Can anyone from Lehmann tell me about the work culture.

Hi all,

I am not sure if the thread is still alive... I'd like to know if lehman brothers hire management trainees off-campus. and if any of you reading this is working there, what should a PG (HR) from UK who's got about 4 months of recruitment experience in a Staffing company do inorder to get a job there? Also, it would be really helpful if you could give some idea about the kind of profiles the people in HR@lehman, mumbai have as in the educational background (tier 1, 2 b-schools?), total work ex b4 joining lehman hr and general level of competence etc. Just want to know if I'd be considered as a potential employee or would be thought of as underqualified (considering I am not from IIMs dont have much workex) or overqualified (considering I have done a short course at LSE)

Waiting eaglerly for your replies,

thnx

Hi all,

Can anyone help me how do i apply for lehman brothers mumbai. I hav don my MBA and working as financial Analyst for six mnths

hi kanan...r u still in lehman? can u please pass on the contact number for ur HR dept?
thanx...

Hi
Same here,jst joind lehman.
Please pass me your contact details.
Call me at

Hi Kanan,
I have an interview for LB on saturda, Aug 6th. It's for java/j2ee for 2 yersa exp.. Can you please tell me, what kinda interview is it?
hi guys...

got an interview call for mon... the hr told me to just come and give the interview... no wrtten test... this is for a JAVA developer post...
can someone help me with what kids questions they ask...

I am an exp professional with a leading IT company.. work ex : 22 months...
i wanna know what kinda q's they ask... can someone plzzz help.... it's my dream company :smile:

awaiting reply

Hi Rohini,
I guess by now, you must have gone through the interview @ Lehman Brothers. I too have got a call from them on Saturday6th August. Can you let me know, how was your interview on Java, I would be interviewed for Java post and have same ex. as yours.

hi guys...

got an interview call for mon... the hr told me to just come and give the interview... no wrtten test... this is for a JAVA developer post...
can someone help me with what kids questions they ask...

I am an exp professional with a leading IT company.. work ex : 22 months...
i wanna know what kinda q's they ask... can someone plzzz help.... it's my dream company :smile:

awaiting reply