Learning from a DISTANCE!

122 Posts  ·  88 Users
About this group
Hello All, Since there is not thread dedicated to discussing various Distance Learning Management program's I am initiating this. The objective is to bring out the various 1-year, 2-year Diploma/Degree Management programs offered by ins...
Page 1 of 13

Further queries regarding Distance education shall be continued here: Queries regarding Executive: Distance/Correspondence/Part Time/Online MBA Program

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello,
I am ROhit Mehta, 21 and I have just graduated in Commerce this year. I have been working in the Online Industry from last 4.5 years. I am currently doing a Diploma in Advertising and Media from EMDI institute. I want to do MBA in Marketing as Advertising and Branding is my area of interest, but I cannot join a full time college. I want to do a part-time / Distance learning MBA. Please help me by suggesting the best colleges which provide this. How is Sikkim-Manipal universities Distance MBA ? Also, United Business Institutes, Belgium, have a distance learning MBA. 1 year program. How is that. Please reply to my concern. Please Please I am waiting desperately for reply.

Hi Rohit,
I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 4 months old. I think you must have joined somewhere for MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Also give feedback about ICFAI's distance learning programme. What do you think is best among ICFAI,IMT,Ignou,Symbosis,Nmims,Sikkim Manipal,Panduchery university etc. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere as soon as possible . You can also reply me at manigarg21 at gmail dot com. Thanks a lot in advance........................

Hi Himsoccer,
I am looking forward to join any good MBA distance learning programme. As i found your post is 2 years old. I think you must have completed MBA distance learning. Can you suggest me any good college for the same. Also give feedback about ICFAI's distance learning programme. What do you think is best among ICFAI,IMT,Ignou,Symbosis,Nmims etc. Please reply as soon as possible. As i have to enroll somwhere as soon as possible . You can also reply me at manigarg21 at gmail dot com. Thanks a lot in advance........................

Is there any basic distance learning course to get a degree in Psychology...what would be the basic criteria for this?
Plz reply.....

may this link will be helpful for you

Distance Education Institutes

Hello Puys,

Executive MBA is one of the world's leading Executive MBA programs. The Executive MBA program is specially designed for professional managers and executives who want to accelerate their career growth.

This course helps the individuals to add value to their academic background. Executives gain the perspective and knowledge to succeed in todays global business environment.

FOSTIIMA Business School is Offering 2 years part time Executive MBA Programmes

1. Executive MBA in Marketing
2. Executive MBA in Finance
3. Executive MBA in HR

for Working Professionals with minimum 2 years of Work Experience.

Unique Features:

1. Top quality management education assured as all faculty members are IIM Ahmedabad alumni.

2. Classes will be held on Saturday & Sundays at the campus located in

a. Modern, purpose built fully air-conditioned building in the very heart of South Delhi
b. Goregaon (East) - near Railway Station

3. Total Program fee is Rs. 2.25 Lacs.

4. At the end of the Programme, students get XPM certification from FOSTIIMA Business School & an UGC approved MBA Degree from a recognized university.

Interested working professionals can apply by sending their CV via email to admissions@fostiima.org.

or can fill Online Application Form at FOSTIIMA Business School Top Business School Delhi Management Institute Delhi NCR MBA in India One of the Best MBA College in India - Online Application Form

or submitting their CV in person to :

DELHI Campus :
Director
FOSTIIMA Business School
75-76, Amrit Nagar, South Extension Part-1,
New Delhi-110003
ENQUIRIES: 011- 46126000 (30 Lines), 9810082781

MUMBAI Campus :
Director
FOSTIIMA Business School
Atlanta Center (3rd Floor),
Sonawala Road ( next to Udyog Bhavan)
Goregaon (East) - near Railway Station
Mumbai - 400063
ENQUIRIES: 022 - 42558777 , 9820278179 , 9867212917 , 9930055618

Hello,
I am ROhit Mehta, 21 and I have just graduated in Commerce this year. I have been working in the Online Industry from last 4.5 years. I am currently doing a Diploma in Advertising and Media from EMDI institute. I want to do MBA in Marketing as Advertising and Branding is my area of interest, but I cannot join a full time college. I want to do a part-time / Distance learning MBA. Please help me by suggesting the best colleges which provide this. How is Sikkim-Manipal universities Distance MBA ? Also, United Business Institutes, Belgium, have a distance learning MBA. 1 year program. How is that. Please reply to my concern. Please Please I am waiting desperately for reply.

mba by distance learning mode will be seen as a normal degree or part time?how would b the job prospect with distance mba degree compared to the regular one?and anyone has got any idea abt SMU???

Is there any basic distance learning course to get a degree in Psychology...what would be the basic criteria for this?
Plz reply.....

Hi!

im working with well reputed textile company n residing in tamilnadu.. Im having great dilemma in choosing the institute between symbiosis center for distance learning and anna university coimbatore..

MBA - Total cost in anna university - 48k

PGDBA - Total cost in Symbiosis - 28k

Im interested in symbiosis but few of my friends saying its PGDBA not an MBA and not much valued in many places..

Pls let me know whether PGDBA in symbiosis is better than Anna university?

and how abt the popularity of symbiosis in southern region?..

Pls advice.

Thanks,
sathya

Im a final yr BCA student .. CAT score nt tht healthy..
hw abt doin a 3yrs part tyme MBA from a good college and working together..
so tht will give me a 3 yr wrk ex.
and thn goin for MBA abroad...? or may be taking CAT agn n tryin some really good colleges here..