Learn the art of studying and change your life

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
If you want to come up in your life, education is the main ladder which can take you up to higher levels. Everybody right from parents, teachers etc tell us to study well. But only few people will be able to put their 100% concentration on studies...
Page 1 of 1
@Kiranh2383 Why don't you post the whole article here itself?? Why do you ask people to read on your blog??? Ads are there in your blog..Stop making money this way.
I Hate Myself for Still Waiting for You
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you want to come up in your life, education is the main ladder which can take you up to higher levels. Everybody right from parents, teachers etc tell us to study well. But only few people will be able to put their 100% concentration on studies and score good marks.

I will come straight to the point. Is studying such a difficult thing? Is there any proper method for putting concentration on studies?

I will teach you a simple technique of improving concentration on studies called "Improve Concentration Using Keywords Technique". Apply this concentration technique to any subject you study or even any work you do and you will start feeling that you are able to understand the concepts clearer. The end result is you will get more marks, get appreciations etc etc

Just the basic explanation of the Concentration technique is given below

The Technique Of Improving Concentration Using Keywords
In this simple technique, the only thing you have to do is to find the right keyword on what you are studying or doing and whenever you lose concentration or feel distracted or your mind wanders to something else, start saying that keyword repeatedly in your mind until you come back to the topic you are studying or doing. The keyword may be a word or a group of words.
FOR EXAMPLES AND DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE KEYWORDS TECHNIQUE PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING BLOG
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...