Learn Ethical Hacking & WAPT for $50

1 Post  ·  0 Users
About this group
Hello,Warm Greeting from InSEC-TechsLearn Ethical Hacking & Web Application Penetration Testing at $50 and Get Certified asInSEC-Techs Certified Ethical Hacker [ I | CEH ]InSEC-Techs Certified Web Application Penetration Tester [ I | CWAPT...
Page 1 of 1

Hello,

Warm Greeting from InSEC-Techs

Learn Ethical Hacking & Web Application Penetration Testing at $50 and Get Certified as

InSEC-Techs Certified Ethical Hacker [ I | CEH ]

InSEC-Techs Certified Web Application Penetration Tester [ I | CWAPT ]

Course Details and Purchase thru below URL.

http://insectechs.com/learn-ethical-hacking-web-application-penetration-testing/

Or Direct Purchase Link for $70

https://www.udemy.com/ethical-hacking-web-application-penetration-testing/?couponCode=HACHKO77

COMPARE OUR SYLLABUS WITH ANY OTHER ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING COURSE AROUND THE WORLD.

If you like, You can forward to your friends.

>

JOin Us on www.fazehack.com ::

All your Hacking/Networking related Doubts shall be answered here.

What am I going to get from this course?

Over 150 lectures and 32.5 hours of content and Community of 100+ students just in a month.

Life Long Access to Course.

Course Completion Certificate from UDEMY

Get Certified as InSEC-Techs Certified Ethical Hacker [ I | CEH ]

InSEC-Techs Certified Web Application Penetration Tester [ I | CWAPT ]

You will learn the ART of Hacking.

You will learn Windows and Linux

You will learn how to dig information about your target system/server/website or Human(Social Engineering)

You will learn Tricks , Methods and Technologies to Hack into any target.

You will learn Hacking Mobile Phone.

You will learn what're the bugs in Web Applications and How websites and servers are Hacked.

You will learn how to Hack Networks and Routers.

You will master Testing Web Application Security

Overall You will become INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT or in other words, You will become POTENTIAL HACKER.

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions.

1. What is Mode of Education ?

Ans: This is online Course with Pre-recorded Videos.

2. Will I get any other course material. ?

Ans: Yes, You will get text PDF materials. You can also request for other videos if required related to any lectures.

3. How long can I take this Course ?

Ans: This Course is available to you Life Time. Once registered/purchased this course you can learn whenever you wish. Also your queries will answered life time.

4. How are my doubts/queries solved ?

Ans: As told above, your Queries are solved life. There is a discussion board available to all students thru which you can post questions. This is an interactive discussion board where not just just trainer/mentor will answer you but other students will also answer. you can share your articals, materials, topics , discussions with other and vice-versa.

We also have started Community portal http://www.fazehack.com on which you can post you queries, participate in discussions etc.

5. Is this Certification Course ?

Ans: This course is combination of two courses. Ethical Hacking and Web Application Penetration Testing. So, you will get access to two online exams.

6. Is this course suitable for me to take EC-Council Exam.

Ans: Yes, this course is suitable for CEH and other Certification exams by other training companies.

7. Where Can I take this exam. ?

Ans: You can take this exam from anywhere in the world. You just need to have proper internet connection.

8. I will apply to jobs after perusing this course, how can you assist me in my job finding. ?

Ans: From April 1st we will posting jobs in IT-Security related domain around the world. We Help to preparing your resumes and will provide you interview question bank. If you keep a request , we will conduct mock interview on Skype.

9. What other help can I expect on taking this course.

Ans: We Share you what ever we can. You just need to ask us. Thats it.

Regards

InSEC-Techs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...