LBSIM .... Who are my batch mates???

97 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
Frnds... lets know each other b4 we meet next month at LBSIM ::
Page 1 of 10
hello guys,so how many of u r going to join lbs dis time...hey can anyone help me out and tell me which one of ubs ,lbs or fore is better.
i hv talked to lot of peole and m confused now..though it may be a day too soon but i read that some of u dumped ubs for lbs last yr.can i ask y?and wat do u think of ur decision now.also in the orientation we were told that the avg this time is 4.85 lacs(ctc),i cannot beleive it,can anyone tell me wats the real situation...
hope to hear the rep soon.
best of luck to all of u for other gd/pi .
rahul

i think

1)ubs
2)lbs
3)fore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

list of the shortlisted candidates has been put up @

http://lbsim.edu/lbsim%20site/result.htm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys,so how many of u r going to join lbs dis time...hey can anyone help me out and tell me which one of ubs ,lbs or fore is better.
i hv talked to lot of peole and m confused now..though it may be a day too soon but i read that some of u dumped ubs for lbs last yr.can i ask y?and wat do u think of ur decision now.also in the orientation we were told that the avg this time is 4.85 lacs(ctc),i cannot beleive it,can anyone tell me wats the real situation...
hope to hear the rep soon.
best of luck to all of u for other gd/pi .
rahul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all...so how were your interviews/GDs.????
well i never expected interviews to be toooo coool !!!
only thing they asked me were 2 questions from my favourite subjects....what can be better than this????and Xtempore...speak bout ur city...
GD topics were also very general-hardly anyone got a topic relating ECO nd facts n figures...i wonder how these ppl will grade us in GD...we were a group of 18.
do write in ur experiences nd topics u were asked to speak on...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi lbsim alumni.. i too got a call from lbsim.. pls mention as to what topics were asked for the gd and extempore and what are the questions asked for the interview.. thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
LBSIM guys... GD/PI dates are here plz fill us in with some GYAN... can u shed some light on Extempore... i am an engg- electronics... one yr course in marketing 6 months work ex Pepsi. plzzz help.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all...even i've got a call from lbsim...i have 95%ile overall
i'm suppose 2 make it on 16th...i wish i cud....am havin my FMS xam...
neways....lbs ppl....it wud be nice if u throw some light on placements???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

gey guyz any idea abt the cut offs that lvsim takes for cat paper...i have 76.13 overall and scores are evenly distibuted in each section any chance of getting a call for gd and interview for me..
do reply at the earliest

kapil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mik
@mik  ·  0 karma
i have 96.3 percentile and one of my frds has 87.
but i really wanting to know the infrastructure at LBSIM abt which not heard much good views frm people. can guys frm LBSIM shed some light .

Amit

well m not LBSIM guy...but IIRC,infra at LBSIM sucks....most mgmt. insti wud have better infra than LBSIM.

mik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have 96.3 percentile and one of my frds has 87.
but i really wanting to know the infrastructure at LBSIM abt which not heard much good views frm people. can guys frm LBSIM shed some light .

Amit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...