LBSIM GD/PI Experiences [2013-15 Batch]

93 Posts  ·  115 Users
About this group
All the best to everyone for their LBSIM interviews. Please do post in your experiences. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211283325679108/ Please post in the given format PROFILE: Acads : X %,Board, year XII%, Board, year Under...
Page 1 of 10

hey  guys,, 

u seem to be in lbs

can u pleaseeeee,, throw some light on finance and genrall,, 

is finance stream tough ??  and is the management that chooses which student gets what ?

1 comment
Vishal1784
@Vishal1784  ·  88 karma

This thread is no longer active. Please post your queries at

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lbsim-2015-2017-admission-queries-29307261

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have already started sending the mails to all the students who were in the waitlist & are converted now. The mail is being sent by SURENDER KUMAR. Keep checking your spam also.

Thnx.

Regards. Parvesh Kumar, PGDM 2012-14, LBSIM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I know its late, but still will be helpful for next batch of hopefuls.

Centre: Kolkata

GD: Is MTV spoiling our culture.

No. of people: 14
Extremely noisy and fish market GD

Interview:

Introduce
Why MBA
Explain Job
From where did u do Btech
Name 5 oceans
name 3 south american countries

Whats is inflation?
What is WPI and CPI
Who is CM of Kerela
Who is governor of Odisha.
What is full form of FICCI
Who is chairman of FICCI.

XIMB PGDM 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the FInal Call letter (Kolkata).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has any PUYS from kolkata received the final call letter of LBSIM???????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@chotabheem said:
CLASS X- 78%CLASS XII- 85.25% B.COM (ACCOUNTS HONS.) - 60.75%CAT - 88 PERCENTILEFRESHERVENUE - PRESIDENCY COLLEGE (KOLKATA)G.D - CHIT SYSTEM,a girl was asked to pick one chit where the g.d topic was written.TOPIC- DO YOU SUPPORT THE DIRECT CASH TRANSFER SCHEME UNDERTAKEN BY THE GOVERNMENT.Seven of us were there,everyone spoke,I think I DOMINATED THE g.d.EXTEMPORE WAS HELD IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW ROOM ONLY.EXTEMPORE TOPIC - YOUR VIEWS ON THE DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH OF KOLKATA,STARTING FROM POST-INDEPENDENCE PERIOD TILL DATE,YOUR VIEWS SHOULD INCLUDE SOCIAL,CULTURAL AND ECOMIC ASPECTS.JUST ONE MINUTE WAS GIVEN,STILL TRIED TO MANAGE ALL THE POINTS IN THAT SHORT TIME.PERSONAL INTERVIEW - TWO SIRS,ONE WAS AN ELDERLY PERSON,THE OTHER WAS MIDDLE AGED.1ST QUESTION - What is the meaning of your name?ANS - TOLD2ND QUESTION - KEY POINTS OF UNION BUDGET 2013ANS - TOLD,but was interrupted and cut short in the middle3RD question - WHAT IS A BALANCE SHEET ?ANS - TOLD4TH QUESTION - WHICH NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINE DO YOU READ?ANS - TOLD5TH QUESTION - WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOUR FATHER DO?ANS - TOLD6TH QUESTION - WHAT ARE INTANGIBLE ASSETS?ANS - TOLD7TH QUESTION - WHAT ARE FICTITIOUS ASSETS?ANS - TOLDLAST QUESTION - BOTH OF THEM STARTED ASKING AT THE SAME POINT OF TIME, WHAT OTHER B-SCHOOLS HAVE YOU GOT CALLS FROM?ANS - TOLDGREETED THE PANEL AND CAME OUT.VERDICT - SELECTED
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CLASS X- 78%

CLASS XII- 85.25%
B.COM (ACCOUNTS HONS.) - 60.75%
CAT - 88 PERCENTILE
FRESHER
VENUE - PRESIDENCY COLLEGE (KOLKATA)

G.D - CHIT SYSTEM,a girl was asked to pick one chit where the g.d topic was written.
TOPIC- DO YOU SUPPORT THE DIRECT CASH TRANSFER SCHEME UNDERTAKEN BY THE GOVERNMENT.
Seven of us were there,everyone spoke,I think I DOMINATED THE g.d.

EXTEMPORE WAS HELD IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW ROOM ONLY.

EXTEMPORE TOPIC - YOUR VIEWS ON THE DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH OF KOLKATA,STARTING FROM POST-INDEPENDENCE PERIOD TILL DATE,YOUR VIEWS SHOULD INCLUDE SOCIAL,CULTURAL AND ECOMIC ASPECTS.JUST ONE MINUTE WAS GIVEN,STILL TRIED TO MANAGE ALL THE POINTS IN THAT SHORT TIME.

PERSONAL INTERVIEW - TWO SIRS,ONE WAS AN ELDERLY PERSON,THE OTHER WAS MIDDLE AGED.

1ST QUESTION - What is the meaning of your name?

ANS - TOLD

2ND QUESTION - KEY POINTS OF UNION BUDGET 2013

ANS - TOLD,but was interrupted and cut short in the middle

3RD question - WHAT IS A BALANCE SHEET ?

ANS - TOLD

4TH QUESTION - WHICH NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINE DO YOU READ?

ANS - TOLD

5TH QUESTION - WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOUR FATHER DO?

ANS - TOLD

6TH QUESTION - WHAT ARE INTANGIBLE ASSETS?

ANS - TOLD

7TH QUESTION - WHAT ARE FICTITIOUS ASSETS?

ANS - TOLD

LAST QUESTION - BOTH OF THEM STARTED ASKING AT THE SAME POINT OF TIME, WHAT OTHER B-SCHOOLS HAVE YOU GOT CALLS FROM?

ANS - TOLD

GREETED THE PANEL AND CAME OUT.

VERDICT - SELECTED

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shail.singhal said:
@stiffler010 thank you
yo most welcome :)
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@stiffler010 thank you :)
converted: bimtech(rm), imt(dcp), lbs(finance), fore; rejected: imi-delhi; admitted in: dse(du-mhrod)... :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shail.singhal said:
hey admin......can u pls tell me till when is the final selection list expected??
already replied on admissions thread... 22nd march :)
ATB
p.s. i aint any senior
LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...