LBSIM GD-PI Call Getters 2013-15

151 Posts  ·  89 Users
About this group
Hello Aspirants, LBSIM GD-PI list for 2013-15 has been declared on the website. The cutoff is 85.41 for both the courses. Please post your scores in the following format: CAT Score: Overall and sectionalsAcademics:Work Experience:...
Page 1 of 16

Hello everyone.

Official Cutoff for last session was 87.37 percentile for PGDM Courses.

All The Best!!!

Official Account of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wen will the results be out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

this thread has sufficed its purpose and no longer active so i request mods to please close this thread @visionIIM-ACL

LBSIM PGDM-GEN 2013-15 | worrying is a waste of time...it doesn't change anything...it messes with your mind and steals your happiness... :( so don't worry and be happy :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pratheekguy It would be better if you have some proof regarding the same. So I would suggest call Mr. Mathews & request him to send the call letter via mail so that you don't face any problem at the time of process.
Regards. Parvesh Kumar, PGDM 2012-14, LBSIM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Husein I didnt receive any hard copy and also mail regarding gdpi call...I just got a call from Mr.Mathews to attend the interview...! is that ok?
life is like photography, use 'negatives' to develop..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tarun1110 thanks 4 d motivation.....I have heard that iim c and iim l give less weightage to academics is it true considering my average academics do I stand even the slightest chance for iim c iim l,xlri,IIT and other colleges in the same league.leave iim a and iim b it's impossible with my profile.plz tell
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tarun1110 I will appear in cat 2013.my academic profile was almost similar to urs.i am worried seeing the scores of others that even if I get a good cat %-ile will I get through or not?my profile is
10-82.33
12-79.2
Btech-78.53
General male
Work ex 24 mnths in IT
what's my chance if I do well in cat?plz suggest
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tarun1110 Thanks Yaar......ok and after getting the calls wats d probability of converting d calls?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tarun1110
10th-82.33
12th-79.2
Btech-78.53

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tarun1110 Plz tell did u get calls from any of the top colleges?my profile is almost similar to urs that's y I want to know.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...