LBSIM DELHI: GD/PI list declared/ Lal Bahadur Shastri

487 Posts  ·  79 Users
About this group
GUYS lbsim has declared the GD PI list it seems... check out the new link on ADMISSION 2007 2009 on their website.... PGPM(FT) Admission Application Form or thier website link Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Of Management it seem...
Page 1 of 49
Hello Seniors
I'v got a call under corporate sponsored category.

I want to know are corporate sponsored candidates allowed to sit for d placements along wid d general category ppl ????

N how many seats r dere for corporate sponsored category??

N wot is d fee structure under dis category ???

Plz reply soon....

My friend u have asked this q on a one year old and now dead thread. Please repost ur query on
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lbsim-admission-2008-25025879
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Seniors

I want to know are corporate sponsored candidates allowed to sit for d placements along wid d general category ppl ????

Plz reply soon....

hello...
yes,corporate sponsored candidates are allowed to sit for the placements. there is no discrimination.
no of seats are not specified as such n fees is approximately double of the general category.
bbye n best of luck for gdpi....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Seniors

Plz reply soon....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Seniors

I want to know are corporate sponsored candidates allowed to sit for d placements along aid d general category ppl ????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

areey yaar now im missing these orientation programs..but wut can i do i have to give my final xamszzz...

pata nahin kya hoga...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
wts in d name Says
any scope 4 seconed list candidates ?? .. like winner vipul is saying he wants 2 withdraw admission ..

Yes...why not!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what a class

what a faculty

what a coordinator :):)

what a director:

what a 5 days orientation programme module

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any scope 4 seconed list candidates ?? .. like winner vipul is saying he wants 2 withdraw admission ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Saurabh sir/seniors

could you please advice how can i cancel my admission(the process involved in cancellation) in LBSIM?

Thanks in advance

Hi Vipul,

Please call up at the institute and talk to Mr. Rajan Mathew in the Admin Dept. He will guide you through the process in the best possible way.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi akster.....i sent a fax regarding my late joining bcoz my exams end on 13th and i can't join my classes b4 18th. After my letter mr.rajat sethi sir called and said that missing sessions is not at all tolerated and asked me to join as early as possible...
Wat did he say to u wen u called??

Saurabh sir plz help....wud thr b any serious problems if i join on 18th??

Hi Sid,

First of all...kindly tell me that if your exams end on 13th, why cant you join the institute on the 14th? I know you might think that, even after exams you dont get any holidays, but thts the way it is.

There might be problems, which would include:
1) your attendance going down (75% is the mark per trimester).
2) You would be missing the initial induction lectures on Accounting & Economics (which makes every student at par with everyone else).

So, its better if you join the institute from 14th, and let Rajat Sethi Sir know about your joining.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...