LBSIM Converts [2012-14]

1,126 Posts  ·  205 Users
About this group
The thread is dedicated for all those who have converted LBSIM. :: : Check your result HERE !! :D Join this Facebook Page !! :D Please post your profile in this order for the benefit of all: 10th: 12th: Grad: CAT: WorkEx...
Page 1 of 113
SwapnilChamp92 Says
can ny1 tell me wat was this year's cut off at LBSIM..?? exact pls no approx!..nd also last cut off at which they gave calls!

Sahil Kataria Says
Bro, if you get a reply and if possible, then please PM the minimun cut-off, at which candidates were called and minimum %ile at which a candidate has been selected.

The cut off for this year i.e. batch of 2012-14 was 83.xx percentile in CAT. Anyone above score who applies to LBSIM was called for the GDPI process. The minimum percentile at which the candidates have been selected would also be 83.xx percentile. Since CAT is not the only parameter for getting into LBS. If you perform well in your GD PI then one can convert even at the cut off score.

Hope it answered your questions.

Regards
Rahul Grover
PGDM
2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SwapnilChamp92 Says
can ny1 tell me wat was this year's cut off at LBSIM..?? exact pls no approx!..nd also last cut off at which they gave calls!

Bro, if you get a reply and if possible, then please PM the minimun cut-off, at which candidates were called and minimum %ile at which a candidate has been selected.
XAT: 94.04 SNAP: 97.37 Calls and Converts:SCMHRD, GLIM PGPM, SIIB, SIBM B, GIM, IMTG Joining: SCMHRD
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Thanks Rahul.... One last query ....

the company sponsored seats and general seats combined makes 240 total or is there are 240 general seats and then 15-20 CS seats extra.....

thanks...pl. reply soon...

The total number of seats are 240 which includes General Category, Corporate Sponsored & Also Kashmiri Migrants..

Hi,

I am also having the same query. is there 240 general and then the CS seats.

Because clg have said there are 2-3 over admission but according to FB group 200 roll No. (PGDM-GEN) have been allotted. And apart from 6-7 absentee everyone reported (got info from some one who joined LBSIM).

So if general+ CS= 240 then there is miscalculation of 17-18.

Are these 17-18 from CS category guys.

Pl reply.....

Total seats are 240. There isnt any miscalculation of roll numbers.. 180 students are for PGDM General & 60 students for PGDM Finance.

Rahul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am also having the same query. is there 240 general and then the CS seats.

Because clg have said there are 2-3 over admission but according to FB group 200 roll No. (PGDM-GEN) have been allotted. And apart from 6-7 absentee everyone reported (got info from some one who joined LBSIM).

So if general+ CS= 240 then there is miscalculation of 17-18.

Are these 17-18 from CS category guys.

Pl reply.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ravi,

I can understand what you are feeling.. i have been through a very similar situation 2 years before.. but unfortunately the prediction of waitlists by Institutes does not work by the way we think or want it t work.. Institutes have their own prediction methods which change as well at times from year to year... we can just give our best in the admission process and try to be the fist one to secure the seat..

Anyways, there wont be an end to this discussion..

Sorry for not being able to help you much in your case..

I hope you take it as a learning and move on.. All the Very Best for your Bright Future..

Regards
Rahul Grover
PGDM 2011-13
LBSIM, Delhi

Hi,

Thanks Rahul.... One last query ....

the company sponsored seats and general seats combined makes 240 total or is there are 240 general seats and then 15-20 CS seats extra.....

thanks...pl. reply soon...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Leaving for NIT Trichy ....I wish I could be a part of LBSIM...bit disappointed with the transparency form the LBSIM side.... approximate analysis....

A) GIM goa 247 w/l by 4 times.
B) Nitie 448 by 6 times
C) IMI 170 by 4 times
D) IIM I 264 by 6 times (7 th is awaited)
E) XIBM w/l almost exhausted in 5 times

AND HERE COMES THE WINNER

LBSIM 160 w/l single times...LOL and regret...I will not be joining now... I hope they will move the waitlist so at least It will look fair....otherwise other clgs should give contract to predict the movement to LBSIM... good luck to w/l candidates ... hope u convert....bye...bye...

I respect the clg very much but big question on the admin. dept......????

Ravi,

I can understand what you are feeling.. i have been through a very similar situation 2 years before.. but unfortunately the prediction of waitlists by Institutes does not work by the way we think or want it t work.. Institutes have their own prediction methods which change as well at times from year to year... we can just give our best in the admission process and try to be the fist one to secure the seat..

Anyways, there wont be an end to this discussion..

Sorry for not being able to help you much in your case..

I hope you take it as a learning and move on.. All the Very Best for your Bright Future..

Regards
Rahul Grover
PGDM 2011-13
LBSIM, Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Leaving for NIT Trichy ....I wish I could be a part of LBSIM...bit disappointed with the transparency form the LBSIM side.... approximate analysis....

A) GIM goa 247 w/l by 4 times.
B) Nitie 448 by 6 times
C) IMI 170 by 4 times
D) IIM I 264 by 6 times (7 th is awaited)
E) XIBM w/l almost exhausted in 5 times

AND HERE COMES THE WINNER

LBSIM 160 w/l single times...LOL and regret...I will not be joining now... I hope they will move the waitlist so at least It will look fair....otherwise other clgs should give contract to predict the movement to LBSIM... good luck to w/l candidates ... hope u convert....bye...bye...

I respect the clg very much but big question on the admin. dept......????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bro , I understand ur Anxiety

Today at counseling we were told that there are 2-3 Over admissions. That makes it Around 242-243 Admissions Total. I am pretty sure not everybdy turned up for the counseling.
It may b Inferred that there can b Few Widrawls But it Totally Depends upon the College if they want to proceed with exact 240 Students or Little Less.
Dont want to deprive u of Hopes but i would Suggest u to keep a Backup Ready'.

I hope u Make it Through :grin:

Hi jatin,

from FB group I got news that u guys have got ur roll No. and sec.

Can you tell us is there any vacant seat i any section?

Has all the 242 students reported to the clg.

Thanks in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bro , I understand ur Anxiety

Today at counseling we were told that there are 2-3 Over admissions. That makes it Around 242-243 Admissions Total. I am pretty sure not everybdy turned up for the counseling.
It may b Inferred that there can b Few Widrawls But it Totally Depends upon the College if they want to proceed with exact 240 Students or Little Less.
Dont want to deprive u of Hopes but i would Suggest u to keep a Backup Ready'.

I hope u Make it Through :grin:

Hi jatin,

Thanks for the valuable information....The only hope that I am having is last two days IMI delhi w/l moved by 24 and XIMB by 34. I hope this make some impact....I know its almost over....but last year people were called after classes started....just hoping against hope...

I request you to please keep us updated on PG if you have some info about withdrawals and vacant seats , as you can see 3-4 guys are still hoping to get through....It will be helpful to all of us.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...