LBSIM Batch of 2006-2008

661 Posts  ·  56 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, A brand new thread for ppl who have taken admission/ definately going to take admission to LBSIM batch of 2006 - 2008. Lets continue the discussion and get to know each other before college starts.. Cheers!
Page 1 of 67

hey akash,

Thanks for the info, acn u tell me this was the percetile for the last call or the percentile at which the call was turned into admit.

and one more thing, how many sets are there in LBS.

thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Phew !! Probably mine is the longest sabbactical ever on PG !!

Answering the above post , min percentile for 2006 was 89.65 , but seeing the trends , it will deffi be higher than this.
Work ex matters but again its the mgmt discretion n how u perform.Nothing much to it , eberything is simple , as Life IS !!
Ak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey people,

i am aspirant for LBS for 2007 batch. Can you post the minimum percentile required to get a call and the minimum percentile that turned call into admit in 2006.

also please tell relative weightage of test, gd and pi and work ex in admission process

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey people,

i am aspirant for LBS for 2007 batch. Can you post the minimum percentile required to get a call and the minimum percentile that turned call into admit in 2006.

also please tell relative weightage of test, gd and pi and work ex in admission process

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi
i wanna do mba in finance iims' the obvious target number one along with IIFT nd XLRI i dont wanna apply to too many insti under except mdi,spjain
i read about LBSIM on pagal guy itself so pls guide me regarding its MBA course nd wht bout placements nd campus in general i have searched website but since u ppl r there u can tell me better coz i wanna specialize in finance nd if possible guide me some other ins which come under cat or independent known for their finance frm ur exp in field

regards
rahul
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii fellas...
jst dropped in to check how u guys r going...
i wud have been ur probable batchmate..with roll no. 16 or 18. as i took d admission and got this roll no.....though i withdrew it later....
bt its good that LBS has started its thread becoz thogh its a very good institute it lacks in making its presence felt...carry on guys
:grab:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
Not much action on this thread now ! But thats understandable.A lot of action is happening in the college so we guys are giving the PG Server a break
Anyways , Good News for The Hood and the rest of LBSIM chaps too. Fresher's Week from 3rd July to 7th July

6th is Talent Night and the Freshers maybe maybe held at *************

Anyways , enough of suspense but looking forward to a gr8 time during that week.
Ak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi lbsites,
well long time no see, but now m also at delhi, well my clases have begun too, how r u r all classes going on , hope v guys meet up soon, akash, venky n anindya if he is at lbsim m sure i shall drop by some time or u guys are always welcum at imi..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello everyone, like manpreet here i too have received a letter from lbsim telling me that i have been provisionally admitted and if i fill the fees i will get the final admission. I have also already taken admission in an institute. I request someone at lbsim to throw some light on this matter. The classes have already started and the hostels are already full. We have to give our decision by saturday so things are going to b pretty hectic. shud this admission b taken?
And manpreet if u go to lbsim do post the talk u have there and whether u take admission in lbsim or not.
Looking forward to meeting u guys at lbsim,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi evryone. my name is manpreet singh & im new to this thread. well currently i need ur help. i hav taken admission in icfai gurgaon but yesterday i got a letter from lbsim confirming that i hav been selected .................i m in a complete dilemma that wat to do..i hav already deposited rs. 160000 in icfai which is not refundable.............abt icfai , im satisfied with it but the no of intake is very large........its 650 this time. so its gonna b a very tough hussle this year as far as placements r concerned. that's why i m planning to join lbs....so guys out there in lbs plzhelp me out of this. what should i do??????

i would lik to talk to the person who will read this message.....my no is 9811856111 plz gimme a call or a message. i will b there in Lbs tomorrow.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...