Hi everyone, I am done with my GMAT exam and have taken an admit at ISB Hyderabad. I am selling the below-Paid resources -
1) E-GMAT Verbal Videos + Practice Questions + Scholoranium Questions (Verbal)
2) Magoosh Premium GMAT Course (Quant + Verbal + IR + AWA)
3) Target Test Prep Videos (Quant)
4) Manhattan Live Prep Videos (Quant + Verbal + IR + AWA)
5) Kaplan Prep Videos (Quant + Verbal + AWA)
6) Veritas Prep Video (Quant + Verbal + AWA)
7) Quantum GMAT Videos (Quant)
8) All the ebooks you will ever need for GMAT Prep. (The princeton review, The OGs, Kaplan's, Powerscore critical reasoning, Advanced Quant, etc etc) 9) Free MOCK Test Links
10) Official Guide 2020/21 Bundle
11) Gmat PrepNow and Empower Gmat SC videos. (SC - Verbal)
All are premium course videos. I am also selling New GMAT Course Accounts
1) New eGMAT Verbal Account + GMATCLUB Tests (Private) - 3 Months Validity for $160.
Whatsapp me at https://wa.link/wut13j for Price details of individual courses or the entire set. Best of luck for your exam
I am Aishwarya from NIT Warangal
Batch : 2016-2020
Cgpa so far : 7.55
GRE : 311
IELTS : 8
1) Research Intern , Indian Institute of Management , Kozhikode ( 2 months ) -2019
2) Intern , Strarts ( Startup in hyderabad) - maintained the social media platforms of the startup , generated leads for the startup's first ever show - 2018
3) Aurobindo pharma - research intern ( related to biotech) - 2018
4)Dr.Reddy's - summer trainee ( related to biotech ) -2017
I realised that my interest lies in management , so switched towards that side after second biotech internship.
Extra-curricular activities -
1) General Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnoloy , NIT Warangal (2019-present)
2) Member - Business Club , NIT Warangal (2017-2019)
3)Joint Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnolog , NITW ( 2018)
4) Sub Coordinator - Event conduction and coordination team , Spring Spree 2019 ( Annual cultural Fest of NITW )
5) Sub Coordinator - Event Conduction and coordination team , Technozion 2018 ( Annual Technical fest of NITW )
6) Event Manager of an event named Biomimicry , Technozion 2017
7) Volunteer ( event management ) - World space week , NIT Warangal 2017
other activities :
1) Secured 1st position in Strategy Storm , a social business case study competition organised by E-cell , IIT Guwahati 2019
2) Participated in many case study competitions across India and qualified to the final rounds of few of them.
Teacher Assistant at Nachiketa Tapovan, Jubilee Hills , hyderabad ( 15 days ) - december 2018
can somebody evaluate my profile for HEC , LBS , IE business school , Bocconi , CMS , Frankfurt , Eu business school, St.gallen's , Essade , Edhec ,UTD , Duke ?
I am aiming for masters in management
Profile: Age : 22 10th CBSE: 9/10 12th CBSE: 86% B.Sc. Physical Science (Physics and Mathematics) from Delhi University GPA: (7.5 - 8/10). Expected GRE: 320-330 (Expected) Exam: Top 1000 AIR in IIT JAM ( Physics) 96.02 Percentile (259 rank) JEST Physics Extracurricular : *Cultural president of Delhi University for Session 2017-2018 *President of Physics Department of my College(2018-2019) *Volunteered in NGO activities of my college * Made an startup of interior construction that last 11 month *Found 3 new preliminary asteroid which was added to NASA asteroid database *Expecting to publish research paper in Physics in coming 2-3 month * Other small activities Work Experience : 11 Month as Marketing Manager in small firm (Part Time) I am aiming for MIM, MFA , MIF at LBS, LSE , HEC, ESSEC, EDHEC, ESCP, St. Gallen
I need help with profile evaluation. Am seeking MiM.
10th,12th, Btech, GMAT: 90%, 80%, 62%, 710
Two research papers in international journals
Bronze medal in swimming at state-level
Leadership roles at university-level fests
13 months experience with a marketing agency in Kathmandu, dealing with medium and small entreprises, and helping them with digital and conventional marketing solutions: from designing the campaign to launching it and nurturing leads.
How is LBS MiM program? what is required GMAT score for MiM in LBS
Hi. Could someone please help me with a profile evaluation?
Class 10: 90.00%
Class 12: 88.33%
Graduation: BBA 3.25/4 from NMIMS Mumbai
GMAT: Not given yet but targeting 700
Work Ex: (total 2.4 years currently)
2016 - 2018: Marketing Executive at a Hospitality firm
2018 - Current: Assistant Manager Marketing & Communication at the same Hospitality firm
+ 3 short internships during the undergrad program
+ Experience with blogging for fashion, lifestyle, beauty
Management Development Programs in Digital Marketing and Analytics from SPJIMR Mumbai and IIM Bangalore (both in 2018)
DELF A1 and A2 certification (Beginner's French)
Coursera: Brand Management (LBS) and Fashion & Luxury Management (Bocconi)
Aiming for MBA Marketing/MSc. Marketing at ESSEC, HEC, NUS or Top 30.
Looking forward. Thanks in Advance!
HEC Paris is world's number 2 MIM program, replaced from the number 1 spot by St Gallen.
Important to not that France has 25 MIM programs in Top 100 worldwide as per FT while UK has 23. Both are good for Indians.
BUT BUT BUT
Post study visa in the UK is 4 months and in France 24 months
Age : 21
10th CBSE: 9.2/10
12th CBSE: 89.8%
Jee advanced 2015: 99.6 percentile
BTech.(hons.) Civil engineering from I.I.T(ISM) ,Dhanbad
GPA: 7.71/10(till 6th sem)
Training for a month at PWD office
Work experience - nil
-State level athelete(Mr. Jharkhand 2nd place)
-College powerlifting and bodybuilding champion
-Mr. IIT (ISM), dhanbad-2018
-Brand ambassador GENX sports nutrition for 1 year
I am aiming for MIM programmes at HEC, ESSEC, EDHEC, LBS & LSE,
i am aiming for a 700 on my next attempt , but what are my chances with current score , and will a 700 score be enough since i have no workex and low GPA .
I am thinking of going for an mim from top schools in EU but i have heard that international students face a lot of problem in getting a job and they generally have to return back. Is it true??