LBS EMBA 2013 Jan intake

9 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi I would like to invite all the people are are applying for LBS EMBA Jan 2013 intake.Lets get together and help each other.Please who are graduated or already enrolled are allso welcome to help people like us who are struggling to find ans...
Page 1 of 1

Hi , Is any one here on LBS EMBA 2014 Sept intake

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Poonam,

Finally I got an interview call from LBS. Can you please share your experience with me? If it's ok, you can send me your contact number on manish.batra02@gmail.com and then I can call you on coming weekend.

Regards,

Manish

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your best wishes. Yes I agree LBS is quite expensive but it's definately worth it. It's once in life time investment.

All the best and let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

Poonam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Poonam

First of all many congratulations for getting into LBS. It's a gr8 program, but quite expensive I must say. I was hoping for company sponsorship, but that did not came through.

I am from Delhi too, actually was working with KPMG in Gurgaon, before I shifted to NL 6 years ago. Since I am based in Amsterdam, I applied for London stream. Unfortunately for me one of my recommender was traveling which delayed the process.

If I get through and join the program then we will surely meet in London in January.

Manish

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Manish,

All the best for your application and you are most welcome to discuss anything you feel like, I will be happy to help.

Your application is considered complete only when all the recoomendation is in place. keep in touch with them and they will keep on updating you. which strem you have applied for, Dubai or London stream? Are you placed in India? I am from Gurgaon(New Delhi) and applied for Dubai stream.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Poonam,

I applied beginning of November, but they kept waiting for all recommendations to come in before reviewing my application. Latest I hear from them is that I will know next week, if I will be shortlisted for interview or not.

My brief profile -

Domain - Consulting (mostly with IT applications)

Role - Manager with Deloitte Netherlands

Total 11 years experience with Substantial internaltional component

Main goal is continue my career in Deloitte with more responsibilities post MBA.

In case my application go to next round, then may be I will request you to share your experience from interview.

Thanks,

Manish

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Manish,

I have got an offer from LBS and I have accepted it. When did you apply and what is your profile?

Poonam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Poonam,
This is Manish here, I also applied to LBS EMBA 2013 intake, however my application is still with adcom. At this moment, I have an admit from RSM EMBA program, but will wait for LBS process to complete before finally making up my mind.
At what stage is your application?
Cheers,
Manish
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I would like to invite all the people are are applying for LBS EMBA Jan 2013 intake.

Lets get together and help each other.

Please who are graduated or already enrolled are allso welcome to help people like us who are struggling to find answers.

I am Poonam Marwah and I have applied few days back.

Thanks

Poonam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...