It's always been "PEACE" from my side.... so, no sweat.
Again, couldn't get your point: I'm no way questioning "...the process"
Possibly, too much of planning, strategizing, KPI tracking and goal & target seeting have gotten into my working approach - post working for X number (single digit) of yrs in the Corporate world.
Main objective over here is (& you too have mentioned the same) - scoring as high as possible...! And, ther could b different ways or routes to reach that target/goal; And, tracking KPIs such as accuracy, & time management etc. are mere means to reach there... one could pick & choose from whtever works for him / her...
Anyways, thanks for sharin your inputs.
My reply to your points, in the same order:
1. Does any logic or fact anywhere in the world says, "if i focus on "accuracy", i won't learn from questions". So, idea is to learn while having certain targets
2. When i mentioned target time, i meant "AVERAGE" target time. So, i hope it clarifies
3. I suppose you missed a sign ">=", which means (just in case, you didn't understand it) greater than equal to, which means go as higher as you can and get as many questions correct as possible
Also, you need to elaborate on "Bacche tumhara abhi tak kewal V34 hai - next 4 questions correct karna", as you totally lost me over here
- what's correlation between scaled score and "getting next 4 questions correct"???
Just a recommendation, be little careful and polite in framing your responses
Firstly, I have a problem with your "targets"
Current Score: 660; 48Q; 32V; AWA: 5/6
Quant Accuracy >80%
Verbal Accuracy >70%
Quant - 2mins/q
Verbal - 1.8mins/q
TARGET SCALED SCORE:
Quant Accuracy >70%
Verbal Accuracy >67%
Quant - 2mins/q
Verbal - 2.5mins/q
Major problem areas:
1. IR section (any specific strategies for this section?)
2. How to bring down time in Verbal?
3. Any special recommendation to push Quant from 48 to 50?