Krannert 2013 Fall applicants

312 Posts  ·  74 Users
About this group
Hi, I havent seen any thread related to Krannert MBA admissions for fall 2013, Purdue University. So I start the new thread for the same. I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 deadline. I am awaiting...
Page 1 of 32

Hi All,

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the graduating class of 2015

I have created a facebook page (Krannert School of Management Class of 2015). Requesting all those who have accepted the offer to join the page

Look forward to meeting you all in person

Thank you
Vikram Bharadwaj

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all, i was waitlisted earlier and received a mail last night saying they will not be admitting me this fall. 😞

Anyone else received the same mail?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello !!! any movement on Waitlist?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All!! Any movement on waitlist? How many of you are joining Purdue? This Fall?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Currently, I am a first year MBA student at Krannert. My name is Aditya Ghamande.
As a part of Study Abroad Program at Purdue & Krannert, me and my batch-mates totaling around 15 would be in Bangalore from 6th May to 24th May... So, if anyone of you from nearby areas want to meet me or my batch mates so that you get to know more about the program and life here at West Lafayette, you are all welcome. We won't be able to meet on weekends but we can definitely meet on weekdays.

I will be in Pune for 2-3 days after 24th before I return to US. You can meet me in Pune as well.

If you want to meet me or my batch mates, please send me an email at Aditya.Ghamande@gmail.com.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

How many confirmed admits do we have up till now?

Tarun
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey... Could anyone please tell me minimum work ex required for applying to krannert..?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it detail Marks card semester wise?..I'm very much confused..plz guide me..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You can apply for Transcripts by sending us Following Documents:
1.Request letter by you.
2.Attested copies all the DMCs
3.10th,12th certificate attested copies
4.Fees of Rs. 300/- in the shape of DD in the favour of Registrar PTU payable at Jalandhar.

can u guys plz explain what DMC's are? I have passed MBA from PTU..plz explain guys..

thanks in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GMAT_Conquer : GA does not depend on GMAT score alone..I know two guys at Krannert. One got GA at 710. Second got GA at 660. This is the situation of last year. Now, I am sure some tough decisions have been taken at administration level this year, the same reflect in admissions cycles e.g. many wait-listed, few admits, very few GA.

Collaboration is the key to next human generation success !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...