Kota Diaries: Engineering Coaching in Kota

Articles about Engineering Coaching in Kota will be published here before coming on the news feed. Feel free to follow the thread for early updates!

188 Posts  ·  9,443 Users
Recommended

No abolition of MCQs from JEE 2018, says IIT Madras Director

keyboard_arrow_down

Find out the story of JEE Advanced 2017 AIR 1 Sarvesh Mehtani, read here

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017: Jammu & Kashmir posted CRPF Jawan's son ranked AIR 6, student from Kota

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced Result 2017 has been declared, find out your score here

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017 - Official answer keys, check your score here

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 18
 i could say these are the parts of my life from Kota. Three years, lots of pain, lots of stupidity, quite a bit of fun, some mistakes.      https://www.itexpertsagency.com/network-operation-center/    IT Experts Agency has rapidly recognized and ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 Great news for JEE Aspirants...!! The JEE Advanced 2018 notification is out. Check here- https://scoop.eduncle.com/jee-advanced-exam-date-notification. According to the notification IIT Kanpur will be conducting the JEE Advanced 2018 exam on 20th...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hello, Check here - https://scoop.eduncle.com/jee-advanced-preparation-tips All the candidates preparing for JEE Advanced can look for the Important Tips and Tricks. Hard work is not the solution you have to do smart studies to achieve your goals...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
JEE Magic Tips:  Prepare a subject-wise check list to revise or to practice Attempt a full length test paper every day. Read motivational blogs from JEE toppers to crack JEE Mains 2018 without coaching. Don’t leave social media, entertainment chan...
Read More...

The best revenge is to be unlike them who performed the injury.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Posting unrelated external links in comments & posts is considered spamming. This is stricly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. You can post relevant content in the discussions without the links. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Who are going to take the JEE Main 2017 examination tomorrow? Comment here.

Information Seeker and Writer
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hey guys i want to get admission in govt engineering college. Can i get it on my 12th percentage basis, bcz i didn't score well in jee mains . Plz suggest some colleges.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
Himanshu Raj @himanshuraj0631  ·  14 Apr, 2017

@Megha_Mehta Ya i have applied for wbjee. btw thank u for ur suggestion

• favorite_border 
Megha Mehta @Megha_Mehta  ·  14 Apr, 2017

@himanshuraj0631 you're welcome. All the best 👍

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
 Education Hub Kota witnesses T-20 League on lines of IPL  Kota in Rajasthan, which is known majorly for being an education hub in the country, is these days witnessing the Rajwada Cricket League (RCL), a major T-20 Cricket League played on the l...
Read More...

Be as you wish to seem.  
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Income Tax dept discovers Rs 100 Cr undisclosed income at Allen Institute and associates After the 6-day long raids on Kota's biggest coaching institute, Allen Career Institute, the Income Tax (IT) department has identified around Rs 100 crore of ...
Read More...

Reporter, Pagalguy 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
First bird fair in Kota has students enthralled The first Bird Fair of Kota enthralled bird lovers and ornithologists in Kota, who closely observed the behaviour of a large number of migratory and resident birds at Kota's Ummedganj Bird Conservati...
Read More...

Reporter, Pagalguy 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store