Kota Diaries: Engineering Coaching in Kota

Articles about Engineering Coaching in Kota will be published here before coming on the news feed. Feel free to follow the thread for early updates!

178 Posts  ·  9,645 Users
Recommended

No abolition of MCQs from JEE 2018, says IIT Madras Director

keyboard_arrow_down

Find out the story of JEE Advanced 2017 AIR 1 Sarvesh Mehtani, read here

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017: Jammu & Kashmir posted CRPF Jawan's son ranked AIR 6, student from Kota

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced Result 2017 has been declared, find out your score here

keyboard_arrow_down

JEE Advanced 2017 - Official answer keys, check your score here

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 17

pls suggest jee mains free online mock test online site if any 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
IIT JEE Main preparation tips to crack JEE Main- Before cracking any exam understanding the exam pattern is very important for you. Check here: https://scoop.eduncle.com/jee-main-exam-paper-pattern  1) Interept the JEE Main Paper Pattern. 2) Under...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 If you are dedicated to your studies for IIT JEE, then Kota can be the best city to support you in your journey to success.  In Kota, their is an equal ratio of quality study and distractions. If there are plenty of sources for quality education ...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
star_border
Nidhi Sharma @NidhiSharma87  ·  31 Oct, 2017

cafe & Movies are biggest distraction

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
JEE Exam is the toughest engineering exam in India. Candidates who will be appearing in JEE Exam 2018, may chekout the preparation tips to crack the exam, from here: Tips for JEE Mains  JEE Advanced Preparation   JEE Mains Exam will be conducte...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 i could say these are the parts of my life from Kota. Three years, lots of pain, lots of stupidity, quite a bit of fun, some mistakes.      https://www.itexpertsagency.com/network-operation-center/    IT Experts Agency has rapidly recognized and ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hello, Check here - https://scoop.eduncle.com/jee-advanced-preparation-tips All the candidates preparing for JEE Advanced can look for the Important Tips and Tricks. Hard work is not the solution you have to do smart studies to achieve your goals...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
JEE Magic Tips:  Prepare a subject-wise check list to revise or to practice Attempt a full length test paper every day. Read motivational blogs from JEE toppers to crack JEE Mains 2018 without coaching. Don’t leave social media, entertainment chan...
Read More...

The best revenge is to be unlike them who performed the injury.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Posting unrelated external links in comments & posts is considered spamming. This is stricly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. You can post relevant content in the discussions without the links. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Who are going to take the JEE Main 2017 examination tomorrow? Comment here.

Information Seeker and Writer
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hey guys i want to get admission in govt engineering college. Can i get it on my 12th percentage basis, bcz i didn't score well in jee mains . Plz suggest some colleges.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
Himanshu Raj @himanshuraj0631  ·  14 Apr, 2017

@Megha_Mehta Ya i have applied for wbjee. btw thank u for ur suggestion

• favorite_border 
Megha Mehta @Megha_Mehta  ·  14 Apr, 2017

@himanshuraj0631 you're welcome. All the best 👍

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store