Konflux2006

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
:: *_Konflux_* ,where minds passions and actions meet......... epitomize the convergence of all aspects of management, put forth on single platform. _*Konflux 2006*_ extends its scope of participation to the corporate world as well the dynami...
Page 1 of 1

hey guys im representing my college in the event "The Adroit Ace"...so any idea wht this event is all about and which other b schools(apart from icfai) are taking part in it.....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ICFAI Business School's Konflux is a fantastic event.....i mean i was thr last year n wat energy ppl showed outta thr....amazing....they hav smthin this gr8 classical mix of evrythin...i mean it wasnt skewed towards only fun n dance all that but gr8 gr8 discussions, management games...they had this puzzling game called Da Vinci Code.....superb game...i ended up twisting my brain to get d puzzle solved...n d vittavishleshak game was amazing......n thr flagship event of Global Forum was so informative n gave me a chance to meet wid whoz who of the corporate

....simply gr8..its happening again n m all geared up to hav a blast.....
m comin Konflux06.....:grab:

Konflux ,where minds passions and actions meet......... epitomize the convergence of all aspects of management, put forth on single platform. Konflux 2006 extends its scope of participation to the corporate world as well the dynamic students from various B-schools thus bringing the gap between the two arenas.
Just 4 years, old this event has already created ripples in the ocean of MBA.
This year we are coming up with Games & Events that will thrill you mentally, simulate you intellactuly & above all help you having a gala time on this roller coster ride that will last for 3 days.
We will be coming with our flagship event "Global Forum" alongwith Formal & Informal Games. Check the website
www.konflux-ibsm.com for details.