Kolkata CAT 2012 Study Group

282 Posts  ·  132 Users
About this group
Hello Kolkata Puys, I am starting this thread so that Puys living in Kolkata can interact with each other, share study material (without any commercial angle) and get benefited from the mutual competition. I hope each one of you will post you...
Page 1 of 29

I want to prepare for CAT 2014 and crack it but I am thinking of quitting my job and prepare or it .Will the one year gap in my career will affect my MBA dream anyhow ??Really need suggestions on this one

Never give up in your life because winners don't quit.
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anyone give/ lend CAT study material(TIME/CL/IMS/Arun Sharma/etc).. Please message
Thanks 😃
[Kolkata]

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best coaching for cat and cmat in Kolkata?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys N pirls --i am from Kolkata. and I had participated in Pg Coolest Avatar contest, and have reached finals ! Like others, i donot boast of a highly networked profile. I have just allowed my hardwork dedication n creativity to speak

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

Here am giving the links to my post in the avatar page. Please go through them. I am sure they will bring a smile to your face. If they manage to -- Kindly Vote me in Here --

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/pagalguy-meets-and-events/2013-pg-coolest-avatar-contest-vote-your-favorite-t-100373/o-16335312/

I will be highly grateful and thankful to each one of you:)ps : a request 😃 n sorry for the spam !

NITIE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys join the new group for Kolkata CAT 2013 aspirants!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

new group needed. also PG kol meets shud be revived.

Still Struggling
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi is this group active. Shall we begin the prep people? 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@All

New study group?
[♥]]] [♦]]] [♣]]] [♠]]]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@lopamudra0303 said:
@Undercover@debpriyad@havingnot ...dear pus..wbut rule is (DGPA * 10) - 7.5 this is availabel on web ..also when u visit the campus they giv u a stamped copy of this one www.wbut.ac.in/announcement/Pr...www.wbut.ac.in/announcement/Pr...
BTW, who do I have meet to get the stamped copy ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@lopamudra0303 the link is not working.
PGDIM, NITIE 2014 -16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...