Kohinoor Business School Khandala 2011-13

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi all kindly share your experiences, views and opinions about the college here. Being a student of this college I would like to pass a small message to Management aspirants that Kohinoor Business School, Khandala is one of the best B Schools i...
Page 1 of 1

@suraj....yes our college has the 'State of art certified infrastructure facilities' and the college located in the hill station adds beauty and charm to our college... how can we forget the yummy food 😃 visiting faculties from IIM,XLRI,SYMBI etc say that we have the best food served here 😃 Its all because of the excellent catering facilities by KIMI 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey sandzz thanks for sharing that link..hope to have many such links, updates and collection of pictures etc.. it would be great if u can share few words about d faculty and the approach they follow for the subjects..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Found photos on Facebook... looks like a good deal

https://www.facebook.com/kbsresearch/photos
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I can too challenge Kohinoor Business School has one of the best Hostel facilities provided in India at this Fees..... Really an awesome environment of Khandala provide perfect study environment..............Fun at night is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all kindly share your experiences, views and opinions about the college here.
Being a student of this college I would like to pass a small message to Management aspirants that Kohinoor Business School, Khandala is one of the best B Schools in Maharashtra without any denial. Its has a practical approach to each n every management concept and the college is blessed with best faculty with truck loads of industry exp. It has good placements and awesome infrastructure. Best faculty from IIM's and etc. The best food and hostel facilities u can ever get.
Kindly visit the website for more info http://www.kohinoor.edu.in/index.aspx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...