knw more about cfp

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hiii, i want to go for cfp course, but wanna knw more abt it, what are its future prospects, nd how much time it actually takes to complete, it is generally said tat it takes 1 yr, but what is the level of examination, and what is its future scope...
Page 1 of 1

Hi all

I have joined CFP and gettin training in IIFP chennai... Can any1 help me that I have taken correct decision.. and also wat r the future aspects and prospects mainly placement of this couse..plzz plzzz any1 hwlp me...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
On successful completion of CFP courses the student earns Diploma in Advanced Financial Planning. In addition to this, the student gets CFPCM designation, the most prestigious and internationally accepted Financial Planning qualification, recognized and respected by the global financial community.
CFP courses is also extension of other financial management courses

For all the details you can visits : Certified Financial Planner Certification Program | CFP
bhoomikamittal Says
hiii, i want to go for cfp course, but wanna knw more abt it, what are its future prospects, nd how much time it actually takes to complete, it is generally said tat it takes 1 yr, but what is the level of examination, and what is its future scope, nd which institute is better to go for it.

Visit www.fpsb.org for details.

Please refrain from starting repititive threads and first use the search feature to find if any thread already exists for your query.
With the breadth of discussions we have at PG, chances are that you may find your query already being discussed.

You can also refer to the beginners guide for more info.

You might find some info about CFP on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/career-in-finance-need-urgent-help-25021570

You can also get better response if you continue your discussion on the mentioned thread

hiii, i want to go for cfp course, but wanna knw more abt it, what are its future prospects, nd how much time it actually takes to complete, it is generally said tat it takes 1 yr, but what is the level of examination, and what is its future scope, nd which institute is better to go for it.