Know all about MDI Gurgaon!!!!

29 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
hii guys . I am a PG03 student. Was requested by a lot of the freshers i know to float this, to answer the queries u all may have..Just shoot all your queries i would be happy to answer them. and yes congrats on making it till here....
Page 1 of 3
Hi Vikas,

I am planning to give MDI part-time exam for next session i guess that would be somewhere around Aug-Sep2008. It would be great if you can let me know the exam structure and level .. ..In Maths do really get the question from 11-12th clas maths like integration/ differentation ..?

Thanks!!

Please have a look at the date of the last post which is 4 years old

Avoid reviving old dead threads.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Vikas,

I am planning to give MDI part-time exam for next session i guess that would be somewhere around Aug-Sep2008. It would be great if you can let me know the exam structure and level .. ..In Maths do really get the question from 11-12th clas maths like integration/ differentation ..?

Thanks!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GP stands for Graduate Programs....
as for the extension i dont know it... check out the mdi website it might help....
as for delhi to gurgaon it takes about 30-45 min depending on the time of the day....
The station is far but the airport is near and it takes about 25 min from the airport...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi vikas,
u hd said abt the gp office.wat does gp stand for.i made a call to mdi and did not get
any +ve response.cld u gv me the right extension no or the name of the person incharge so tht i cld contact him directly.thanks in advance.and how long wld it take to travel frm delhi to gurgaon?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes there is a great guest house on campus. U can contact the GP office for getting the bookings done. do that atleast 2-3 weeks in advance as there is a rush then since parents of many students are there for the same purpose...But should any MDP programme be on then then it will be difficult to get rooms there in that case u need to book a hotel.. my knowledge about that is nil.....so take help of any travel agent or any other reliable source to do that....

vikas

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi vikas,
is there any guest house in mdi for our parents to stay on 23rd june (reopening day)? or shld we book the hotels?in the latter case please suggest a decent one which is near to the campus.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi vikas

This is ashish again, but this time wont bother u with a long list of questions,i will try to be very specific.

See i am an engineer(IT) but would like to go in finance and that too in in investment banking,asset fund mgmt,commercial banking,risk mgmt related areas..now could you be specific what banks,mutual funds..come for the campus placements and their remuneration...(what about HSBC,Standard Chartered,Kotak Mahindra,Morgan Stanley...)

second part that i know nothing about finance so should i read and go through some books before joining the college(plz tell the books if any).

Since you are doing your summers at ICICI i guess you could really help me out with this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i happened to read somewhere that we are expected to be in formals for the classes at MDI .. is it really the case .. and also how many blazers/suits would i require ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls temme how many offers did HLL and citibank make ?

Which companies offer foreign placements and what was the highest foreign salary?

What was the highest domestic salary and by which co?

which company gave 54000 in hand...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya your second trimester exams should be in late december... dont worry much about the exams you will come to know of it as it comes... till then have fun and expect the unexpected.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...