K.J.SOMAIYA GD PI Shortlist out

11 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hello friends K.J.Somaiya GD/PI Shortlist is out... Check your status and let us know........ Here is the link: PGDM: ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI PGDM(IB): ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI
Page 1 of 2

This is a duplicate thread. Main action is going on here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/kj-somaiya-2010-2012-call-getters-gd-pi-discussion-25051414

@Mods: please close/lock this thread

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got a call...89 percentile

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got a call for pgdm....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got call for PGDM(IB)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys,

i 2 recieved gd/pi call,seniors plz tell me abt the gd/pi procedure.whether they give case study ,abstract or genaeral topics?my cat percentile is 92.4.shuld dere v any strategy for it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Buddy I got call for both PGDM and IB but I havent received and detail of when and where is my gd pi venue.Can you tell which link to go from the kj web site.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry,i dont know that there is another thread for GD/PI shortlist,so i request the moderators to close this thread...........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello friends K.J.Somaiya GD/PI Shortlist is out...

Check your status and let us know........
Here is the link:

PGDM: ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI

PGDM(IB): ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI

Heartiest Congratulation on your being shortlisted for the Second Stage of Selection Process
Somaiya Form No - 4XXXXX
Name of the Candidate - RAHUL JAIN
CAT Registration no - SR5XXXXXX

Instructions for Second Stage of Selection Process
Take a printout of the &nbspand; fill the relevant information and bring it with you for the Second Stage of Selection Process

Hey dude..Result was out last evening....I hope people have already seen it and new GDPI thread has also been made by some puy...

I think there is no need to start a new thread...

pehle se hi do teen thread hain KJ ke..it becomes difficult to follow...

Anyways..

CONGRATS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to know that no exact date for GD/PI is mentioned,can any senior pls reply........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Heartiest Congratulation on your being shortlisted for the Second Stage of Selection Process
Somaiya Form No - 4XXXXX
Name of the Candidate - RAHUL JAIN
CAT Registration no - SR5XXXXXX

Instructions for Second Stage of Selection Process
Take a printout of the &nbspand; fill the relevant information and bring it with you for the Second Stage of Selection Process
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...