K.J.Som vs IMI vs Nirma

6 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, I am Saurabh. I have a decision to make, please help me by giving out any relevent information and finally comming to a conclusion... I am selected for the following MBA programs :- 1) K. J. Somaiya, Mumbai (WL-12 (It...
Page 1 of 1

Yep. IMI may be a better bet than Nirma.

Nirma is coming up but still will not be as good as IMI.

And, ofcourse, KJS should be ruled out if you have cleared these institutes.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

sweetgirl, i think thats alrite, go ahead and chuck nirma....

hey mohit, i'm contemplating joining imi. chucking nirma. have converted imt-nagpur. what do u say?

i think u consider somaya........IMI placemnets are not tht good except fr the top few people.............one of my cousins passed out of IMI last year with no job in hand.......eventually got placed in evaluserve...she chucked it cauz of night shifts no w she has got no job in hand.................................
ur call now.......

well saurabh i am also in same situation. i have final call from TAPMI and waiting 30 in k.j somaiya. so people do consider tapmi also in the ranking and give the advice for which institute i should go for.

Hello Friends,

I am Saurabh. I have a decision to make, please help me by giving out any relevent information and finally comming to a conclusion...

I am selected for the following MBA programs :-

1) K. J. Somaiya, Mumbai (WL-12 (It will clear)) (Last date - 17/May)
2) International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi (Last date - 10/May)
3) NIRMA Institute of Management, Ahemdabad (Last date - 7/May)

Now I am not sure which option to finally select. Fees structure is not a problem to me but PLACEMENTS counts a lot.

Kindly post any information u have (specially by these institute students) about there Placements, Infrastuture, Faculty, Brand Name....

Thanks,
Saurabh