KJ Somaiya MMS course - Do you have any information??

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi people, I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first thread. However, I would really like any information any one would have on the KJS MMS course. My CET provisional merit number is 114 and am hoping to secure admission into thi...
Page 1 of 1
Hi people,

I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first thread. However, I would really like any information any one would have on the KJS MMS course.

My CET provisional merit number is 114 and am hoping to secure admission into this college. I would like to know about the schedules/faculty/placements - any information whatsoever that's not available in the public domain!! ;)

I'm worried that someone might feel that this thread needs to close, so in that event, I'm too much of a : so please forgive!!

Thanks ppl... looking forward for the info!!

its such a college if you get it and no better options available than dont think before joining it..

but personally i think thread sud not be started for asking questions
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi people,

I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first thread. However, I would really like any information any one would have on the KJS MMS course.

My CET provisional merit number is 114 and am hoping to secure admission into this college. I would like to know about the schedules/faculty/placements - any information whatsoever that's not available in the public domain!! ;)

I'm worried that someone might feel that this thread needs to close, so in that event, I'm too much of a : so please forgive!!

Thanks ppl... looking forward for the info!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.