KJ Somaiya Gujju Quota [2009 - 2011]

116 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Hi, This thread is for all Puy gujjus who are going to apply to KJ somaiya through Gujju Quota.So plz share your scores,gujju quota Form related and other gujju quota related information for somaiya on this thread. Moi CET score - 137 (9...
Page 1 of 12
shyamkakkad Says
oki so what u want us to do from here onwards the other thread which is running simultaneously u want us to switch there..

yes.. wud be better... here is the link.. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/k-j-somaiya-simsr-queries-for-admission-through-cet-2009-2011-batch-25036722
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oki so what u want us to do from here onwards the other thread which is running simultaneously u want us to switch there..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya thats very mcuh true,,but i have heard this so u cant just rely on what info i have got and its after alll the insti who has to decide..and what do u say do u stand a chance or what...so i start collectin all my doc's as i dont have my domicle also.....and neither the vasti patra wala thing.....and just keepin my finger crossed as those 24 seats are alloted to gujju's what say

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys.. i wud suggest youll to keep posting in one thread only.. in the general thread.. coz all seniors are looking in tht thread.. and lemme tell u.. all those who r replying to ur queries are gujjus only... so dun think u wont get response for ur gujju quota queries.. its just tht it'll be simpler to reply n answer every1... coz looking at the last few pages.. i dun c any senior replying here... just my opinion...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dipen this is for u tel me i have apperad for my Mcom this year from Mumabi uni so do i need to get a gap certificate and about the vasti patra wala stuff is it oki that a letter head from the community is fine...plz do reply
and ya dont know about this but the senior frindsof mine is sayin that they consider hu rank rather than state rank dont know the authenticity of this but u guys need to confirm...

1) If you have appeared for MCOM exam this year , then I don't think you will need GAP Certificate.

2) In case of Vasti-Patrak, Insititute normally prefers Vasti-Patrak so If you have Community Letterhead then there will be some convincing to do. Even I don't have Vasti-Patrak.

Anyways I think in case of ILS seats then can consider only Mumbai Univ students or whatever is their prerogative but overall for Gujarati Quota,

THEY HAVE TO CONSIDER ALL MAHARASHTRA STUDENTS - Its explicitly mentioned in their Brochure..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

oye dipen bhia reply karoo yaar......seriouslyy very diffiucult it looks for me as read all the scraps from jinesh and he says that ur score of 161 u are very much at border,,,,mera kya hogaa yaar...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

priya_momaya....................170............... ...............248
nishu008...........................169............ ..................288
menal( dont remenber her name as such,and surely she is taking up the addmission )
amsankur..........................166............. ..................NA
vyasmaulik.........................165............ .................436
tejas doshi..........................165.............................430
mitwa................................164.......... ...................437
sumit805..........................163............. .................495
jinsanghvi..........................162........... ..................535
nehalhgala........................162............. ..................538
dipen01............................162............ ..................564
harsh3012.........................161............. .................591
shyam ..............................161...............................630
jhaveripatrick.....................156............ ..................NA
bhavik33...........................156............ ..................NA
anu_shah...........................155............ ..................841

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey dipen bhai sorry for the late reply as per the earlier post,oki now let me tel u this i had been to the insti and came to know some very good facts alright let me begin----
1) there is a notice been put up where it saays tat there is no managment quota forms to be filled up for ILS so it will be given on merit basis..and one thing what i came to know from one of the senior is that this seats are more of given to the HU stuents that is mumbai universtiy students dont know the reason as to y?...
2) the list will be out along wit hthe caps rounds and then who all have say got arond 170 will be surely securing thier seats at kj that is for sure so students like me who have got 161 will be in great dilema..but MR ANil have said that u will make it but keepinmg my fingers crossed...
3) and ya met one female who has secured 168 so add one more to the list and ya my freind tejas has got 165 dont know about him as he has secured his add in Welingkar in pg and he is not very much kkeen in gettin in kjbut still we have a probable..so two more to the list dipen....and just hope that the ILS comes our way..thought the institute says that it will be given on merit basis but one senior friend of mine tels me that it will be given to gujju's only so best of luck guys and keep ur finger crossed...

dipen this is for u tel me i have apperad for my Mcom this year from Mumabi uni so do i need to get a gap certificate and about the vasti patra wala stuff is it oki that a letter head from the community is fine...plz do reply
and ya dont know about this but the senior frindsof mine is sayin that they consider hu rank rather than state rank dont know the authenticity of this but u guys need to confirm.........reply freinds keep on writing to this

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ok was typo error corrected

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jinesh not Jignesh 😉

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...