Kissed the GMAT -- 740

184 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
Hi all...i am not a regular visitor to PG but PG was the forum that played an important role when my MBA dream was in Nascent stage... Read the debreifs of my batchmates {3 of the senior members at Pg and all 3 of em in top 10 US b-schools}, ...
Page 1 of 19
@casuccessbala said:

@gmat2010 Can get the GMAT materials.

I have experience of 2 years and currently persuing CA inter and although appeared for 4 attempts earlier, have appeared in May, 2012.
I have done my B.com through correspondance mode from Madras university.
Can I know what are the best resources for GMAT preparation and scoring well in the same and also whether any leading B school accepting for 2 year MBA programmes without GMAT scores???
Guide me.
manhattan 8 study guides with OG13....
{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[255991:gmat2010] Can get the GMAT materials.

I have experience of 2 years and currently persuing CA inter and although appeared for 4 attempts earlier, have appeared in May, 2012.

I have done my B.com through correspondance mode from Madras university.

Can I know what are the best resources for GMAT preparation and scoring well in the same and also whether any leading B school accepting for 2 year MBA programmes without GMAT scores???

Guide me.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congarts pal...plzz help me out ti get d same score as urs...:P..can u tell me good infact best books for gmat... SC, CR ,RC and verbal and is taking tutions is mandatory option...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[251523:ansh.raina] hi..48 and abv is a gud score in a mock, as a friend I would advise you to practice more on mock and improve your timing problem. More practice will be the key to success. You have a good and impressive profile, so belive in urself and work hard

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations on your score!

How would you rate the difficulty level of CR questions in the actual GMAt vis-a-vis the last 20-30 questions in the OG? Also did you get any bolded statement questions?

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all...i hardly check my PG account these days...i am really sorry to have missed ur msgs/posts....pls mail me at braveheart4mba@gmail.com and i ll share the material with u....or u can get in touch with me thru my blog: My quest for Life!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats for ur score..
i m planning to appear for GMAT by June
Can u please help me how to start with and materials i should refer.
it would be great if u can mail me.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gmat2010 Says
click my profile name gmat2010 on my post...left click...you will see an option stating "send private message" ... use this option to share your personal info :)hope that helps

I am a final year student from biology background.I took CAT this year and scored 60%ile with no prior preparation.Along with CAT i gave an array of various exams.But I want to go to any foreign school.I am very good at English,have good command over verbal area but I need little bit of practice.In quants and DI I am average.I have very good knowledge of current affairs,history etc.,etc.But I am undertaking MBA course this year from some A grade school(Its my parents desire and I cant help).I will gain some work ex of atlest 2 years and then I will redo MBA from some top bracket B school.This is my strategy,now I look forward to your advice.Please do valuable for me.I am a novice I just know one thing that I have to study at a top notch B school,how will I achieve this I am clueless,but this is sure that I have to do this.I really request you to spare some time for me and kindly do needful.Hoping to see your reply.Goodbyee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi GMAT 2010,
pls delete your old Private msgs.... i m unable to msg u since ur inbox has no space

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey tell me.. iahve heard about Manhattan SC guide... is it the same that is free to download or... there is ome other version also?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...