Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies

2,141 Posts  ·  2,655 Users
About this group
Hi, I am a student of KIAMS-Batch 8, If anybody has any queries regarding admissions at KIAMS or you want to know anything about KIAMS, feel free to add ur message to this thread. I would be happy to answer ur queries.. G...
Page 1 of 215

//Selling Materials for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//
At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Quantity- 90 GB Materials
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
· Usage-
MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Price-
Rs. 500 (50% discount) = Rs. 250
· Contact-
mbamaterials3@gmail.com
mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, is it worth joining KIAMS pune? Asking because I am very much doubtful. 1. They issued me admission letter in which date is mentioned which is before my interview date. 2. Class has already started in June 2020 and now they are conducting online, and they said that they will cover for 3 to 4 weeks for me to speed up. 3. Earlier the admission criteria was a test and now they exempted for year 2020 and given me admission too!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,  

Came across another Webinar, by Mr. Amit Sharma, Founder of Ekamoira, a  digital marketing agency focused on mar-tech, conversion rate  optimisation & performance marketing solutions.  

He is speaking on "Career Prospects in Digital Marketing Domain" I thought it will be help for Marketing apirants. 

Here's the link to register for the webinar if you are interested:  https://www.4titude.co.in/event-details/webinar-career-prospects-in-the-digital-marketing-space/form 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have any WhatsApp group for Kiams 2020-22.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sohilat
@sohilat  ·  0 karma

Let me know if you guys form one

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sohilat
@sohilat  ·  0 karma

@rocketsingh9308 let me know if you form one

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it worth joining kirloskar

2 comments
Ritz_23
@Ritz_23  ·  10 karma

Not at all

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
arvindkt
@arvindkt  ·  13 karma

Think of reattempt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there Amigos, Wanted to know few facts, assistance is required: > if Kiams Harihar is better or Kiams pune? > to how much extent is the fact true about placements, where students have to visit pune campus from harihar campus? > compared to kiams and ipe , which is better? Thanks,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just tell me hiow is KIAMS Harihar ? is it worth Joining there ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does KIAMS harihar offers student exchange program or any kind of  international exposure?

1 comment
barkha.barkha
@barkha.barkha  ·  12 karma

Nop

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining harihar campus from Kolkata?

1 comment
@8817716122  ·  0 karma

Indore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People opting/ given Harihar campus please comment or let me know in DM, let's be in touch and help each other. We should create a ... group for Harihar campus.

1 like2 comments
Ritz_23
@Ritz_23  ·  10 karma

Bro I got Harihar campus and they have all the required facilities including food accommodation and many more ... Faculties are good .. so are you planing to join harihar campus ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@8817716122  ·  0 karma

I am niket chaurasia from indore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...