KERALA PSC

16 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group

Online psc discussion group.Share knowledge and gain knowlege.

Page 1 of 2

University asst results came yesterday.... congrats to ones who made it to the list... and to the ones who could not - dont lose ur heart.. setbacks are temporary in life... time will pass ..and u will be better.. and always remember -world is full of opportunities , prepare well to grab them and you lose only when u give up..so dont give up 😃 . I request all those who made it to share their preparation experience- study routine, books, coaching class if attended... it will be great help  for future aspirants..

4 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
joker_donkey
@joker_donkey  ·  343 karma

just thrilled to see someone reply on this thread... 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anybody know how to remove the preference option which is wrongly given? whom should i contact?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

who is a service candidate? it is an option in weightage and  preferences

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if my mark is 75 and the cutoff is 74 will I make the list

2 comments
lrmsmks27
@lrmsmks27  ·  0 karma

I mean if I make the mains list and I have reservation what is my chance of getting the job.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
joker_donkey

If you have reservation your chance are high... 75 is a decent score.. I think u will make the Main list if Vacancies are in large number as its been understood..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

8592 900 900 :This helpline number is associated with ??

Kerala Police Ladies helpline
Aadhaar Card toll free number
Vigilance and Anti-corruption Bureau Helpline number
Passport seva call center
11 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

share Your views: The new government has planned to leave recruitment of Devasom Board to PSC...What do you think?? Will it lead to creation of a better transparent, less expensive and clean mechanism of recruitment ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when was UPSC established?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
joker_donkey

And, this what UPSC website says:

Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people's aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.

joker_donkey

1 October 1926... seems logically right as public service commissioned then was for the whole territory.. but if it only for the name "UPSC" 1950 can also be argued to be correct... Wiki says its formation is 1926 .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

expected cut off for university assistant ??????

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
lrmsmks27
@lrmsmks27  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lrmsmks27
@lrmsmks27  ·  0 karma

around 3000+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..

What kind of questions we can expect for computer [programmer practical test???

1 comment
jansbtech
@jansbtech  ·  0 karma

what is your test mark?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

University assistant preparation Please post notes

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...