Kept Fake Resume-Now want to Remove

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello, I have total of 18 years of experience in the IT industry out of which my initial 5 yrs after graduation is fake experience, I gave a certificate of a closed company. During initial 5 yrs i have 1 yr real experience that i didn't show,...
Page 1 of 1
@stonei said:
Hello,I have total new job...will companies find out that i had a company in my old biodata and now i dont have it in my new biodata. Help me.
Post this query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/cat-slash-current-job-related-dilemma-queries-t-72294/p-2947338?page=1
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello,

I have total of 18 years of experience in the IT industry out of which my initial 5 yrs after graduation is fake experience, I gave a certificate of a closed company. During initial 5 yrs i have 1 yr real experience that i didn't show, now i want to show it moving forward. I some how feel, what i am doing is wrong and want to remove the fake part from my biodata.
I worked in several small firms getting kicked out, doing door to door sales, without job being treated bad by society, as i was fed up with my life i had to take this step. I had 1 yr real experience during that initial 5 yrs trouble and after that 13 yrs all experience of good companies.
I want to start applying to companies..and i am showing as 4 yrs freelancer, 1 yr real experience and 13 yrs as it is till now. when i go to a new company is there a possibility while doing a background check..they can find out what experience i gave during my intitial yrs to my previous company or will they look at the experience what i have now from good companies. My biodata will have 4 yrs freelance, 1 yr real company that was not there in my biodata before and rest all real till date. So will there be a problem if i take out the fake company and look for new job...will companies find out that i had a company in my old biodata and now i dont have it in my new biodata. Help me.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.