Kellogg class of 2012 admit - Any questions?

21 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Alright, I find myself answering many PMs. I figured theres no better way to serve this community than taking this whole question and answer thing' public. Im a pretty old member of this forum. I think I started frequenting this site from as early...
Page 1 of 3

Haven't got an invite for any interview as yet.. I had given "India" as my interview location.. guess they'll send the invite after evaluating my profile..
u can think abt Simon, Fisher n the likes..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cool! saves me some time which I can use for the apps.

My list looks like - ISB (reapplicant), Kellogg MMM and Tepper (MIPD track). All for round 2 and am looking at Queens too but since they have a rolling admission policy that would probably be the last school chronologically I will apply to.

Apart from these I am exploring Emory too, but am not really sure as yet. Still need more info.

Edit: And forgot to ask - how did your interview go?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya.. u don't need a toefl if u can get the certificate from ur univ..
I took toefl coz some of the schools i m applyin to need it..
I applied to Tepper, Duke, IESE.. how abt u?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

That's cool. Did you give your Toefl? I am wondering if kellogg can waive toefl since I am going to get a medium of instruction certificate from my university. Any idea on this?

And just curious - did you apply to any other programs like Tepper or anything?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I applied in R1.. We can work on ur app anyway..
let me know in case u wud like to know abt my app-exp..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have not applied as yet... looking at round 2. And the bad news is I will not be able to make it the MMM prospective day have something to take care of at work. So let's see.

My Profile:

700/5
3+ yrs - Usability Engineer / Interaction designer (IT Services)
Little leadership across acads

Have you applied? If not, we can work together - wat say?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Dazed,

Even I am looking at the MMM program. This program has a very limited number of seats around 50 - 60. The students of this course have no disadvantage, but instead, in my view have an advantage as in you use the resources of both Kellogg and McCormik. I am not sure of how are the selection policies for this program.

I tried attending an info session but looks like most off campus sessions in Chicago, where I am currently located are focussed on MBA. I even wrote to adcom and they said thay have a MMM Prospective day which falls on the last friday of Oct. Hope to get more info there.

My 2 cents.

Hey.. how did ur app go?
Heard anythin from them?
Could u pls share ur prof??

-Ganesh
GMAT : 710
WE : 4+ IT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Dazed,

Even I am looking at the MMM program. This program has a very limited number of seats around 50 - 60. The students of this course have no disadvantage, but instead, in my view have an advantage as in you use the resources of both Kellogg and McCormik. I am not sure of how are the selection policies for this program.

I tried attending an info session but looks like most off campus sessions in Chicago, where I am currently located are focussed on MBA. I even wrote to adcom and they said thay have a MMM Prospective day which falls on the last friday of Oct. Hope to get more info there.

My 2 cents.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ,

This thread has almost died.. :-(
But trying my luck anyway...

Could you please let me know how does MMM prog compare wid MBA at Kellogg?

Do the students of any of these courses have any advantage/disadvantage over the students of other course?

I am intending to apply to Kellogg MMM.

Kindly advise...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sure bro..I would like to meet u in GGN..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...