Kelley Fall 2013

285 Posts  ·  76 Users
About this group
Folks, I am a current student at Kelley School of Business, Indiana Uni. I am here to provide you with inputs on the School, application, and interviews. Start posting!
Page 1 of 29

Hi All,

I am looking for a room mate. If anyone still searching for a roommate, please let me know.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Congrats to all who got through the kelley school of business. My wife would be joining the law school this fall at IU, Bloomington and looking for a room mate(Indian female). Since I'm in US, I can facilitate the process for you both. Let me know if anyone is interested.
By the way, I would be working up at Michigan and also an MBA grad (class of 2013)
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And I am in!!! Yippee!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do they send you a reject mail? Don't know what's my status... Gave interview on march 28... Hope they take me...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You still have chances of getting some aid.

1. There are quite a few people(who have received scholarships), who will not accept the offer and join some other higher ranked school. Once those funds are available, you can definitely expect something from the school.

2.In-case you do not receive any funding now, based on your academic performance in the first year, you can receive scholarships/GA in the 2nd year.

Hope that helps
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

We at MBA Decoder are offering a reject analysis (of essays & resume) to applicants who did not make it any b-school. This is in continuation to the reject feedback we had given PG users (exclusively) last year.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/reject-analysis-mba-decoder-25082208/3510816

If anyone is interested, you can PM me. Our tips will definitely help you improve your other applications :)

Namita, MBA Decoder

http://mbadecoder.com|  Free Profile Evaluation| Ph: 9901566772. Ask us your queries on PagalGuy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gv2013 Hmmm.....

@KelleyMBA

Can any of the current students answer this question: Are there any chances of additional funding once we are on campus ??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yeah i did ... he mentioned they do not have sufficient funds to allocate additional scholarships at this point ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gv2013 Did you get any reply from James Holmen for the mail you sent?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have any additional chances of funding once we are on campus ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...