Kelley Fall 2011

224 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
Hello All, Starting a new thread for Fall 2011 applicants applying to Indiana Kelley. I have submitted my application for Round 1.
Page 1 of 23

Hi,

I am not on the admissions team so I cannot give you a definitive date. I know that we are currently working through applications and the notification deadline is mid January so I would expect interviews to start around Mid November and continue through December.

Regards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Guys,

I was a 2011 applicant and am now a first year at the Kelley School of Business MBA program.

I would be happy to help with any queries that you may have. You can also contact me individually at lahirid@indiana.edu.

Regards,
Dhiman Lahiri.

pheww!! what a relief to see you here. I have gone through last year's thread(this one) multiple times for as much info on i/v prep. So relieved to see you here.

I have submitted app for early deadline of Nov-1. When should I expect i/v notification and actual i/v dates ? Same as last year - Last November ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

I was a 2011 applicant and am now a first year at the Kelley School of Business MBA program.

I would be happy to help with any queries that you may have. You can also contact me individually at lahirid@indiana.edu.

Regards,
Dhiman Lahiri.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

are any old kelley applicants here to help us 2012 applicants ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Puys,

A quick question..

Those who have received an admit from Kelley, hw are u guys planning to fund your finances( given that Indian banks grant a max loan of 20K).

Has anyone explored a good bank option with a decent interest rate.

thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just got me admission package.

with some yummy Schol + GA

Ladies and Gentlemen.

KELLEY IT IS !!! :cheerio:

==
Best of Luck to all Puys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

I received the package.. got a decent scholarship. The only concern I have regarding kelley is the limited network opportunity for international students at Bloomington. Can anyone throw some light on difficult is it for int students to network and how many companies actually hire international students and sponsor H1B visa?

I also have an admit from boston university with a decent schol. Inputs from fellow puys will really help me take the decision.

Nikhil

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mr. Kelley and Keenan-Flagler,

That is an enviable position to be in bro. I would choose Kelley for Marketing over most schools regardless of the rankings, and i found the academies system just brilliant both from whatever I saw and from the feedback i got from someone who is currently in IU. But Kelley for consulting, i don't know....

Cheers for the admits anyway!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, I got in as-well. haven't received the "Package" yet..waiting ..hope they surprise me..any idea whats the median scholarships etc they give?

GMAT : 730
WE : Software/4 yrs (2yrs International)
EC : excellent (includes social service)

Admitted to UNC Kenan Flagler too...2 cents of advice from anyone is welcome on which would u get into?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for the information GMATTarget2011. At this point of time, I am definitely more inclined towards Kelley, considering that it also consistently ranks within the Top 20-25 in US. Am just hoping that I get a good scholarship.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...