KBC - SRK or Big B???

44 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
So KBC starts again..Pour in with your Views whether you like SRK.. or Big B in that role..better!!! SRK's ebullience vs Big B's dignity..? KraZYzzyva
Page 1 of 5
Guys !

Come on lets give SRK a lil time...we gottu admit that we really cannot compare two personalities of different cadre......

Ma'am ab aap keh rahi hain to de dete hai ;). warna main to use kal use naukri nikaal raha tha
yes about his giving a hug b4 leavin the show....he is receiving different criticisms....kal to ek partipant ne saaf keh diya ki " mujhe aap se gale milne ka koi shauk nahi"....shayad sharukh root gaya aur hug aur cheque unki maa ko de aaya....aur to aur watches bhi bat rahe hai......he is actually buying time!!!

yeah wasn't dat damn funny. babloo madam SRK ke se rooth gayi. he he he

but we have to agree ki...roj hume SRK ko ek naye andaz mein dekhne ka mauka to mil raha hain!!...yeh alag baat hi ki woh roj stupid se bahane banake show ko end karta hi...
..he needs to grow up and try to maintain that suspense for long...and also try concealing his facial clues....bahut seekhna to hi....SO BOYS and GIRLS...SRK ko bhi mauka do na yaar

well i dont approve of srk's histrionics...I prefer watching animal planet
call it his andaaz or wat he still has a long way to go...

theek hai mauka de dete hain...aur kar bhi kya sakte hain:neutral:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Guys !

Come on lets give SRK a lil time...we gottu admit that we really cannot compare two personalities of different cadre......
SRK is trying to give the game show some fresh life ( youthful approach).....he is so kiddish and fits in well as a student.....
thoda aur dekte hai.....

yes about his giving a hug b4 leavin the show....he is receiving different criticisms....kal to ek partipant ne saaf keh diya ki " mujhe aap se gale milne ka koi shauk nahi"....shayad sharukh root gaya aur hug aur cheque unki maa ko de aaya....aur to aur watches bhi bat rahe hai......he is actually buying time!!!

but we have to agree ki...roj hume SRK ko ek naye andaz mein dekhne ka mauka to mil raha hain!!...yeh alag baat hi ki woh roj stupid se bahane banake show ko end karta hi...
..he needs to grow up and try to maintain that suspense for long...and also try concealing his facial clues....bahut seekhna to hi....SO BOYS and GIRLS...SRK ko bhi mauka do na yaar

I go for BIG B. No one can match BIG B's baritone!!

When he says "Lock kar diya jayen"", it's wow

BIG B rocks.

haven't seen this show and not likely to given that I haven't watch TV per se for years. But as I recall even AB was very fidgety and moronic during the first few episodes of KBC, and in conjunction with the likes of Lal Badshah and Kohraam, we were thinking "yet another nail in the coffin of this doddering old fool". But a little time gone he found his poise and sense of humor and warmed up to the participants, even pulling their legs without offending them. His impeccable command of the (Hindi and its variants) language was another great plus point - I remember one episode which had this totally weird quasi-mystic character who spoke some obscure dialect of Hindi and AB started speaking with him in that dialect and he was totally floored.

I expect that SRK will become equally popular as a KBC host because I think he has significant live charisma. The other thing is that it was only later in the series that the contestants started doing gay stuff like insisting that AB should hug them or bless them or whatever and the show started cashing in on that publicity. I guess SRK being younger and a bigger star, people are more eager to get touchy-feely with him.

the regular version is bad, but then the show is also dubbed in tamil.
and they have brought in a guy who tries to speak tamil like SRK speaks hindi

boy, what a torture

Guys, check this out...my latest article is on this issue

random-musings

Hi ,

I am yet to see an episode of the new KBC , but I think we had really got so accustomed to seeing AB on KBC that It had become a touch boring to hear the same sentences in almost the same way everytime .. Though the way the contestants look up to AB is remarkeable .. But still a change is welcome .. I would love if it is for a small duration ... The point that I would like to make here is that .. dont you guys think that the contestants who are already so tensed .. end up more jittery in the esteem presence of such stalwarts ...

This is where AB wins hands down .. with his wonderful way of making people really comfortable... Will see the new KBC and then write more

regards

Shailesh

Hmm..

I think the main problem is in terms of our expectations???

We will have to judge the two hosts per se in terms of attracting viewers rather than against each other?

It is pretty unfair to expect 40 year old energetic and hyperactive SRK to act like the 60 year dignified Mr. Bachchan. Surely we would not like that at all??

I think the best bet for SRK is to just be himself!!! And the audience will take care of the rest!!!

It also depends on whether you perceive KBC as a Quiz -- in which case you will prefer Bachchan or whether you perceive it as a 'Game Show' in which cae you will go with King Khan

Anyways the TV ratings are steadily falling...coz there is just so much of SRK that the audience can take day after day....

However I guess STAR TV's purpose is served since KBC3 would have not attracted so many eyeballs if it had come back with AB...

Lets se how things pan out in the next coupl of weeks...

Regards
Tanveer

http://bit.do/prepforlife

Well... yeah..some of the things done by SRK may seem weird like "Shah Rukh mujhe gale laga lo" and SRK giving his watch to the contestant... but stilll I think that SRK is doing a very fine job of hosting KBC... the problem starts when people start comparing him with Big B...

I think its totally unfair to compare him with Big B... both have their own different personalities... Big B had his personality and style and so has SRK.... and we have got so accustomed to it that if someone tries to do it differently we just can't get used to it... i mean when SRK does something resembling Big B people say he's imitating him and when he does his own thing people start criticizing him...

One of the major factors of success of original KBC with Big B was that it gave chance to common man and fans to meet their favorite actor... and the only person in India who has as bigger fan base is SRK (maybe even bigger than Big B, Aamir, Salman, Hrithik and all)... only yesterday the contestant said that meeting SRK was bigger to her than the amount of money she won... and no doubt he is a great orator... he may be a bit anxious in first few episodes but i m sure he'll be comfortable in the next episodes...

And most of the people I have met who are criticizing SRK are the people who hate SRK (and there are plenty of them also)... ask the view of any neutral person and he is very eager to see how SRK hosts the show...

So guys give him a break, stop comparing with Big B and enjoy the show...

Read this guys

Day 3: KBC III loses plot, audience-Entertainment-Media / Entertainment / Art-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

clearly SRK is losing it. I agree with Neena above that SRK is fighting under different circumstances. But the point is that he is trying prove that he is better that AB.

I sincerely believe that the day SRK stops overacting and lets the show take its own course he will do well. and there is no denying the fact that he is the best host after AB (coming from a major SRK hater this is a big thing)

I'll write a detailed piece on this in my blog soon. Do visit it guys