I have an admit from Katz and Case Western for full time MBA program commencing in fall 2011.
Katz - $5k schol only
Case Western - schol result awaited
I have heard mixed reviews about both the schools.
Katz is obviously cheaper and better ROI but leaving that constraint aside ,
which is a better school??
Please share the + and - of both the schools w.r.t the following factors?
1) mostly professors are full time employees of school or visiting faculty??
2) placements for international students till date for batch passing out in 2011or for 2010??
3) safe to live w.r.t ppl from diff communities??
4) living expenses??
5) what kind of companies come to campus for placements- I am looking for supply chain/consulting/marketing profile??
6) socializing,clubbing and networking opportunities??
7) batch size??
avg no. of international students??
9) avg work ex of students??
10) What is the school pedagogy ( case method -- harvard/darden, team -- kellogg, immersion -- cornell, georgetown, wisconsin or lectures -- wharton/columbia types)??
11)What is the university atmosphere- gr8 campus life or scattered campus for B school?
12)Is the school located in a good city?
13)How are classes conducted-5 day a week (9 to 5)??
Hope to have a long discussion on this thread. Thanks a lot guys. These inputs would really help me weigh my choices!!!