Katz MBA Aspirants 2013

447 Posts  ·  75 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I have read every comment of all the subscribed members of Thread (Katz 2012 MBA Aspirant). I was highly convinced by the information and experiences shared by the students over there. Cheers to them :smiley: I'm starting a ...
Page 1 of 45

@monichandra

Suggest me whether go to ACHARYA BUSINESS BSCHOOL is worthful or not

1) yes

2) no Skip

Wrong forum for your question @monichandra. Please post the question in other forums dedicated to Indian B Schools

http://about.me/akshayamurthy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@akshaybs

Here are some preliminary employment stats for Indians from the outgoing batch (April 2012) - Final figures will be available in the last week of September 2012:

Sample of Hiring Companies:

PricewaterhouseCoopers, Volkswagon Group of America, Sungard, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bank of America, Deloitte Consulting, Crane Company, American Eagle, ****'s Sporting Goods, Texas Instruments, Kennametal, UPMC, IBM, Bak of New York Mellon, PNC, CVS Caremark, FedEx, Capgemini, KPMG, Key Bank, Highmark, SDLC Partners, Alcoa, Kraft, Target Corporation, Ernst & Young, General Electric, Gallup Consulting, Westinghouse Electric Company

@akshaybs : did all these companies recruited indians??? if yes then at what profile (job responsibilities) ......

Thanks,

Tanya

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all Katz admits..!! I want to know whether there is anybody from Chandigarh/North India planning to join Katz this fall.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Got an admit form KATZ with healthy scholarship. Will most certainly consider it. Anyone form Mumbai/Blore ?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One has to show some 47000 $ liquid cash minus the first year scholarship for the I-20 whichever way one chooses n yes the interest certainly varies with collateral as lower risk bears lower interest but i am not sure whether it varies with the college, i think it doesn't vary if you present a ranked univ which Katz is, maybe for some poorly ranked colleges it tends to go up...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi dibya,,, the interest rates hover around 13-14 % if you don't guarantee a collateral. Credila takes the fastest time to process the loan,, the guy i talked to said that he will take just ten days to process mine of 10 lacs ( thats the max amount they can give without collateral). The interest rates of some govt banks are slightly lesser( 12 percent or so) but they will take around a month to process,, so upto you to decide...

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@dibyapal

Hi friends...if anybody has enquired about loans then please let me know about the interest rates...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends...if anybody has enquired about loans then please let me know about the interest rates...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aalokrana333 :yes...from the app.applyyourself.com portal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

Just got an admit with scholarship!!

Thanks for all support. I am from Bangalore and I will be taking this program.

@Akshayabs: Thanks for providing good and right info here!

Thanks,
Shiva
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...