Karnataka pgcet 2010

26 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I am starting this thread to discuss about the upcoming Karnataka PGCET 2010. The reason for stating this thread is due to reason that, previous threads related to PGCET are either dead or no one is responding to any queries posted t...
Page 1 of 3

Hi, Please follow "KPSC Karnataka" this group if you are from karnataka and govt job Aspirant for discussion and updates of Kpsc exam. All the best.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I see lot of people asking for college info and nobody to answer. I found the list of colleges in the below link RAVI'S Coaching Centre
Hope that helps

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Coaching Classes for PgCET(MBA-Karnataka)

Email :- srivinayakatutions@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, i got a rank of 57 in pgcet. But the thing is i am non-karnataka student. which college can i get thru?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys.... 265 ranking in PGCET 2010.... plz suggest me top 5-10 colleges in bangalore...... i found PESIT... MS ramaiah....MP Birla looks good.... Canara feels good.... plz suggest few more....thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys congrats to all of u...... then my ranking is 37.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frnds i have given my ogcet 2010 n my rank is 1570.... wat r da colleges i can expect?

PS: can u plz b a bit fast in helpin me...???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ive got 77. is it a good score? and which are the top 5 colleges to get admission under PGCET?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea if 660is a good score? What are the good colleges in bangalore that might be within reach of this ranking?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Just got my result too.I got 181st rank in MBA...Hope can get some gud colleges..
What shud be the criteria for colg selection.
I guess:
1> Reputation of te colg based on Placements.
2> Distance factor from where you stay.
3> Total expenses for the entire acdemic year including all the other fees charged by the college.

Anyone want to discuss more: my email id: ansar1234@rediffmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...