Karnataka bank clerk

703 Posts  ·  2,175 Users
About this group

Karnataka Bank clerk 2017- Feb 19

Page 1 of 71

Candidates those who r not shortlisted & waitlisted, should have to put case on this bank. If u ppl ask to release written marks, they won't release. Bcz they have selected candidates like as I mentioned in below post. Next generation candidates at least will be rescued if v put case on this bank. V should have to show fear to the bank. Next time they shouldn't do like this to candidates. They should have to select candidates by seeing written marks+ interview next time. Then this mistake won't happen again.

----Kalai---
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
kalaivani610
@kalaivani610  ·  33 karma

If v leave like this, they'll repeat like this only. Private banks will do like this only. They don't give value to our efforts. They did a mistake na. U accept it 1st. That's the matter here. Hereaft those who preparing for exams for yrs, don't try private banks. Try for govt or public sectors. They'll give value to ur efforts & u'll get selected for sure. Freshers to banking can apply for private banks & write well & do interview well. U'll get selected for sure. This is my opinion. My frnd who's working in private bank said this.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mukul07
@mukul07  ·  2 karma

the people who have been selected have given their full efforts , we didnt get through it by any source so please stop making such derogratry remarks about the bank just because you didnt get selected , will u keep on complaining like this whole ur life about such big compaines both private and government if u dnt get clear through their procedures ? it is not the way@kalaivani610...focus on other exams there are numerous exams round the corner .... would u still complaint if only h got selected in KBL and rest of the people didnt ? please find logic in your assumptions .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My sister said (as per those candidates who r not shortlisted & waitlisted reviews), this time in kbl, they didn't c written (if done well also) & interview (if went well), They have selected fresh candidates those who completed their graduation this yr or last yr or in 2017 (if their written & interview is not good also). Like this order they have selected candidates & prepared waiting list. I completed my graduation (b.sc cs) in april 2014. After that I'm purely preparing for bank & insurance exams only. Didn't go for any job. Missing some prelims & mains by .5, 1- 3 marks. 6th yr running for me without having job. I don't know abt other private banks. But in kbl, they use to select fresh candidates only. They use to think like me type of candidates like this --> 'this candidate is preparing for nearly 7yrs. But no job. She's not having that much knowledge & IQ level. She is not capable to work'. Like this they'll think. But v only know how much v r struggling to get job. This is only kbl's thoughts. This is my 2nd interview in this bank with 180 attempts with 90-95% accuracy from Tamil nadu. Not in waiting list also. Interview gone very well. But in my state, a guy who attempted 140+ have come in waiting list. He did b.com. They rejected me, bcz nearly 7 yrs I'm preparing for exams, but no job till now. But in public sector banks, if 50 candidates have scored same marks, they'll select candidates as seniority wise & use to c how many yrs, they would have struggled to get govt (central & state) / public sector job. So they'll consider me type of candidates 1st. Then only they'll c freshers. So as per my view, hereaft don't try kbl or any other private sector banks those who r preparing for exams for 5yrs & + like me. Try only govt/ public sectors. Just this my opinion/ suggestion frnds. All the best for ur upcoming exams. Best of luck.

----Kalai---
1 comment
mukul07
@mukul07  ·  2 karma

first of all you did a mistake in ur interview by requesting the interview panel to look towards your candidature as it was your 2nd attempt and u wanted this job . Maybe this has impacted your selection by interview panel for not willing to live up their expctations and questions , instead pleading them to select you . Secondly its not only the freshers they have selected many of the selected canditates i know have been 2015-16 passout and btech also . Please stop giving such superficial explanations of your rejection and focus on upcoming paper ,, you are far better than all present here as you hve been prepairing for banks from a long time ,, utilise your skills in a right way and dnt waste time posting such things here ,, no body bothers here to listen your complaints ...... i felt like i should help you change ur thoughts

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody from maharashtra got selected?

1 comment
PriyankaSY
@PriyankaSY  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do anyone know about joining procedure and where will be the training after joining?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
kamathmanju
@kamathmanju  ·  6 karma

@Arvind7022 R U SELECTED

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arvind7022
@Arvind7022  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone pls share the no of candidates selected and in waiting list if you get to know.

2 comments
Sandy979055
@Sandy979055  ·  1 karma

According to me out of the candidates who r not selected has some chances of getting opportunities bcz kbl didn't itself didn't finalise the vacancies...it's my Guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kamathmanju
@kamathmanju  ·  6 karma

@Sandy979055 they will select candidates from waiting list.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will be the joining for selected candidates? What will be the salary approx?

2 likes18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
Arvind7022
@Arvind7022  ·  0 karma

Actually I did well in exam

Even in interview
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sandy979055
@Sandy979055  ·  1 karma

oh kk ...ty bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello there, Those who have been selected in waiting list, will they get the job for sure? Please contact an employee who was in waiting list in previous years recruitments so he can clear it.

23 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 23
gaury.2_
@gaury.2_  ·  16 karma

Anshul Kaushik @Ansh.ak. ... One of my friends got selected in waiting list...in 2017 as the last date for wait list was Dec 2018 ... She got her name on 10 Dec 2018.... But she didn't get the choice of posting she wants.... So she didn't join nd before that got selected in idbi another reason for not joining the KBL

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nikhilkoralli
@Nikhilkoralli  ·  0 karma

@madhu3024 plz add me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Frnds... Those who have given good attempts in written & interview gone well, v have to create a message as a complaint & send to HR dept. Must have to take some action. I'm really frustrated. They had played in our lives since 2 months. @ gaury2. Sharma --> DO SOMETHING. All affected candidates r here for u to support. Give cooperation frnds. I hope u ppl will give support.

----Kalai---
2 likes13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
gaury.2_
@gaury.2_  ·  16 karma

No clarity from Karnataka bank either abt vacancies or marks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kalaivani610

Yes. They didn't mention about vacancies in the notificationn

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Candidates who attempted 175 + and there interview went well nd rejected , even not in waiting list ... ?? Comment here Nd want to take some steps to complain against Karnataka bank ...

2 likes22 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 22
gaury.2_
@gaury.2_  ·  16 karma

@akashbhow .... Yeah but if a candidates with just 132 attempt ..whose interview was not that much well ...is in waiting list ... Then what r we doing here by attempting 192 , 185... With no clarity how much marks we got in exam... What happens .... At least make ur effort to disclose our marks.... I know we all don't have time to waste it in this ... Bcz we have so many exams in govt. Sect. Instead of sticking in this private bank..... But its our right to information... That's it... Its unfair with us

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kalaivani610

@gaury.2_ Bcz of this bank, not getting selected or waitlisted, I'm frustrated badly, couldn't concentrate on any other upcoming exams. Didn't do well ibps po prelims. Couldn't concentrate. In exam hall, I'm totally blank. This bank only running in my mind. Badly frustrated. 5yrs over. No job in my hand. Getting fear only.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does provisionally selected means selected ? And when they gonna contact us?

1 like1 comment
kamathmanju
@kamathmanju  ·  6 karma

@Rockyybug yes those selected will get appointment letter soon

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...