Karnataka Bank 2013 recruitment of Officers Scale - I

39 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
How many questions attempted in ktk ofcr scale 1 exam
Page 1 of 4

Every waiting list candidates from this group got selected or not, please need reply, pls reply frnds.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Please follow "KPSC Karnataka" this group if you are from karnataka and govt job Aspirant for discussion and updates of Kpsc exam. All the best.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gjj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the total marks and subjects that we need to prepare for clerk post of karnataka?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

karnataka bank new clerk recruitment 2014 has started but exams are to be conducted only in karnataka.Can candidates of other states apply for this post?

10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi to all..........

can anybody know about status of the waiting list of officers scale -1, please share your information if anybody knows, pls pls pls tell.......😐
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone..Can anyone please update regarding the status of waiting list for Officer Scale-1,Karnataka Bank.?? What are the chances for the waiting list candidates??What is the current scenario of Officer Scale-1,Karnataka Bank recruitment?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI how many of you all are in wait list MO..plz share so that we can get clear idea and picture of recruitment...

44 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 44
lukelakes
@lukelakes  ·  3 karma

Sorry bro I saw your msg now. I could call you now but its too late. You can call me tomo before 1pm anytime on 08712990460 when you are free..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ravirockz15
@ravirockz15  ·  0 karma

Ok no prob i'll call u tomorrow before 1pm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii friends this is uttam m already working with Karnataka bank as a clerical and selected in general officer bt name is in waiting list to give u latest update is that both da lists people have got thier joining dates and in all total 91% guys have joined

now

22 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi frnds, i m joining mumbai as MO, those who r already staying there and have space for stay of 1 person ,do reply, also those who r going to join dis mnth at mumbai can reply, can look for accomodation

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...