KAIST Global MBA Scholarship?

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hey Guys, I'm just wondering if I can meet anyone here who is applying to KAIST College of Business, Seoul Korea. They are in Financial Times top 100 Global MBA program list and ranked higher than Harvard and LBS in international experience ...
Page 1 of 1

Isn't it interesting, that the IP address of this dubious 'shailespatil' gets traced back to a certain country called South Korea, and within Korea, an institution named KAIST?

Shame on these type of business schools that get their own people to fake as applicants and make fraudulent discussions on forums. Advisory to everyone - please reflect why certain b-schools have to indulge in such fraudulent marketing behaviour and what it might mean to join such schools. Please do your research before you join.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Whats wrong for having this thread under "MBA Studies Abroad"? I didn't get it!
Anyway, I will move it to the one you suggested..

shailespatil Says
No replies??

Patil saheb, ha prashna Phoren B-school assistance thread var vichara :, http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956
I hope someone could help you out on this thread & you could help other as well, mods please close this thread :cheerio:

No replies??

Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering if I can meet anyone here who is applying to KAIST College of Business, Seoul Korea. They are in Financial Times top 100 Global MBA program list and ranked higher than Harvard and LBS in international experience and placement success. Moreover there is KAIST global scholarship especially for Indian students. This info is on KAIST Scholarship to study Global MBA | Let Me Know

Please share more information about admission requirements and application procedure if anyone of you have.

Mod note: User is posting from KAIST College, masquerading as someone he isn't.