K J Somaiya (SIMSR) Queries for Admission through CET (2010 - 2012 Batch)

1,865 Posts  ·  256 Users
About this group
Hello Aspirants, This is the thread started to answer all your queries about SIMSR aka K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research for the 2010-2012 batch admissions through MH-CET. Me and other SIMSR students will help yo...
Page 1 of 187

Guys, I have been waitlisted in K J, ILS, wailist number is 6. What are my chances???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys.....can anyone tel me if k j somaiya has gujju quota.......and how much is a difference in cut-off for gujju and non-gujju.....and which other mba colleges has gujju quota.....please help me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
neeta8690 Says
hey puys when are the ils results expected to be out?

This is last year's thread..

Please post your queries here..

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/k-j-somaiya-simsr-queries-for-admission-through-cet-2011-2013-batch-25060911

As of now, no news.. Mostly by July end..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys when are the ils results expected to be out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
megan Says
guys im obc from delhi , how much score fromm 200 mark cet needed for converting ??

KJ Somaiya, being a Gujrati minority college, doesn't has any reservations, all the candidates are treated as Open candidates only. For OMS candidate, a general merit rank of around 90 will be sufficient to convert Somaiya.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys im obc from delhi , how much score fromm 200 mark cet needed for converting ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have heard tht placement for MMS course at SIMSR are very less compared to the PGDM course offered by the institue...is it true ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I had just called Admissions office and got to knw that if the experience letter and the pay slip have the letter head of the name of the company then these documents do not need to be attested..

Seniors I am going to post the documents in a while ,so please let us know if we can proceed with it...

Please guide

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

If you are working then, you cannot get the work ex certificate. In this scenario, you can very well send your pay slips (for 1st and recent month.) along with your joining letter. Depending on company, HR departments generally issues a Bonafide certificate which is a proof of employment.
You better ask in your case, what is the process for the same and send it if possible.

Another important thing, this is the thread for queries on admission through Maharashtra CET, that is MMS. So you will not receive prompt response from P.G.D.M. Seniors. So better try searching that thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

sorry if this has been answered before..i am planning to apply to kj som...bt since only a week remains, can u guys tell me if i send only the pay slip of the previous mnth dat will do or not..initially i thot if i apply online no doc is req to be send as wid most of the instis..bt today i saw in the website that work ex docs need to be sent...since not much time is left i cant arrange for a work ex certi....

so only pay slip will do?

thanks in advance...

Perhaps the top of the mountain is cold, but the view more than compensates for it!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...