K J Som results out

43 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
Hey People, KJ has come out with the results well before expected!!! Wow!! ANd yes i made it and i think i will take it up so people check the results and let us know... we can get to know each other much better cheers good luck bye
Page 1 of 5

Hi Arthi and dhiraj,
i too wont be in town this weekend... so anytime during next week or next weekend is fine with me too... do mail us with ur contac numbers and stuff...
Also Arthi please do find out about the accomodation for women and the charges , the mess and other messy details yeah i paid up fees on monday... now i am only hoping i get a call in the nth list of SP jain..
thats me for now...
keep us posted
kavita

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi Kavita
What a coincidence that all of us in malleshwaram !!! anyways have u paid the fees?this weekend ill be going to bombay. facing problms with train tickets..i hope it gets confirmed. And With a waitlist of 81 i frankly dont know what to expect. anyways,y dont we all meet sometime next week ? ill be back in blore by then..do keep me posted.b4n and take care..arthi

Hi Siddarth B,
I read ur msg under the topic for IMDR..At last some1 on this forum wrote @ this coll!! 😃 Have u got thru imdr?? im in their wailtist . for kj som my WL is 81. What @ u??? Have u taken up KJ?
Actually , im a tad confused . of these 2 colls which do i convert in case i get both.
Bcz i feel imdr scores higher than kj in terms of teaching but kj is better for placements..what say u? do write in..and all the best !!! 😃

hi,
one doubt. What happens if 120 seats are not filled from 220 ( first list + wl). Will there be yet another list????

Hey all
I am Navin Tamrakar from Pune(basically from raipur capital of CG).
BTech in metallurgical and materials engineering Fr REC Rourkela.
Year of passing :2003
Workex : 3 months
Current status : lukha(searching for job) if i get the good job offer within 1 month than I will leave KJ(sorry for that )
CAT percentile :89
Waitlist No.21 in PGPIB thru IIFT score .
Lagta hai mera no aa hi jayega......
Hope to meet all of u at KJ. 😃

hi guys,

good to see so many kJS call getters. Me too in the wl 11. hoping to convert it and see you guys in KJS.

bye

Hey deadandout
congrats to you too... well pl do tell us about ur background,work ex and other details... and s ofcourse ur real name
keep us posted
kavita

hi guys,

good to see so many kJS call getters. Me too in the wl 11. hoping to convert it and see you guys in KJS.

bye

Hi threadlocker,
with a watiing list of 31 i am sure u will convert it.. there are so many who will decide not to take it up
well how about enlightening us with ur background and stuff??
bye
kavita

Hi Arthi,

I got a mail and also a courier from them saying i am selected and that i need to pay up the fees. i will pay it up on monday.... just incase NM clicks or SP clicks.. but i know for sure i wont get thru both.. I guess i will focus on KJ lest i loose that also..
but CAT has been a disaster... pretty pissed off..
there is another guy from KJ called dhiraj... haven't seen him on the site for a while
Hey by the way where else did u get a call from?
what was ur percentile...
do keep me posted/... where in bangalore do u stay?what is ur background?
kavita

Hi Kavita
@ Myself : Im a S/w engr with @ yr work ex. Quit to prepare for CAT.. Am here in this situation now..- %tile - 88 - pretty less 😞 ; KJ WL 81. Tapmi - no call 😞 😞 . Imdr (its a coll in pune)- results awaited..so pretty much in the dock as of now..no back up..btw,i live in Malleshwaram in blore..What @ u?? Have u paid ur fees????? Do u have to personally go to Mumbai to pay the DD????? For WL ppl - its said that we've to be in the coll on 17th with the DD and then depending on the vacancy we may or may not get a seat..Weird people If they tell my status i wud not have to make this trip unnecessarily ...too much uncertainty : ..anyways.do keep me posted ..and all the best ..take care..arthi

hI aRTHI,
i AM So excited,,i cant really tell you.. even i am from Malleswaram.. that means... three of us... urself, Dhiraj and myself all from Malleswaram.. wow this is so nice..
Well relax man.. i think u will convert it....
do give me ur number and may be the three of us could jam up sometime...
cheers
kavita

Mera no kab aayega, mera no hai waitlist no 21 PGPIB .........koi batao ki kitna clear hoga.....