Just a Quickie, Please look into it

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi Sir, I am an Indian Student got admission in PLYMOUTH UNIVERSITY UK...I know this is an average college, with which I am not really bothered, What I want to know is that I ve applied through the consultancy from New Delhi..I have been asked to ...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Sandeep Dogra... DON'T, this looks like fraud or at least a money making racket.

Sandeep - just one word reply - DON'T!!

Please post your query on the GMAt related threads..you are sure to get a a nswer. no point in opening a thread which will get locked before anyone will put a eye on it.

Hi Sir, I am an Indian Student got admission in PLYMOUTH UNIVERSITY UK...I know this is an average college, with which I am not really bothered, What I want to know is that I ve applied through the consultancy from New Delhi..I have been asked to pay 1000 as an advance fee to University before I apply for the VISA.So can you advice me if that is a safe advance payment, I am sure there will not be any frauds involved, But still have a glitch of doubt, which One should have.Please respond me ASAP...My ID is ********

Edit be ReachMOnil : No posting of personal info on forums.