JRE School of Management PGDM Admissions query 2013-2015

10 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
*Hello MBA/PGDM Aspirants, We are pleased to start this thread for the aspirants of JRE School of Management PGDM intake for 2013. We are part of the current PGDM batch at JRE School of Management and will be pleased to answer your queries related...
Page 1 of 1

sir, please tell me when it was started, are all students placed and also what are the students of finance getting as package??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Navit_JRE

The placements picked up a good pace recently when a student got placed at a package of 5.5 lakhs in Nestle and 3 students at 6 lakhs in Raffles. The average package so far is above 4 lakhs with most of the placements in marketing...

what about finance??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Navit_JRE

what is the placement of finance students, as the college is focusing on marketing?? Please respond asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am not getting gud reviews about it
most of my sources in noida dont even know abt da college

kindly throw sum light on it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys shall i go for IMS ghaziabaad with 22 yrs of experience or JRE....wat are the placement records of JRE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@maddyrock19 Life flows smoothly in JRE... the amazing architecture with a lush green campus makes it a great place to live and spend quality time with our friends... For updates on activities happening in JRE visit the following links....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-jre-school-of-management-educompraffles-25074802/3055575

https://www.facebook.com/JREManagement?fref=ts

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The placements picked up a good pace recently when a student got placed at a package of 5.5 lakhs in Nestle and 3 students at 6 lakhs in Raffles. The average package so far is above 4 lakhs with most of the placements in marketing...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is life at jre

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi bosss

i would like to know about the placements..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello MBA/PGDM Aspirants, We are pleased to start this thread for the aspirants of JRE School of Management PGDM intake for 2013. We are part of the current PGDM batch at JRE School of Management and will be pleased to answer your queries related to the admissions process, faculty, placements, Industry interactions and the Experience at JRE So feel free to shoot queries as many as you like and we are here to provide you the real experience at JRE SOM !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...