JPSC 6th Combined Civil Service Recruitment 2016-17

Join the discussion on JPSC 6th Combined Civil Service Recruitment 2016-17 and Get all the updates about JPSC Exam Date, Admit card, Syllabus and Results from our Jobs and Careers section.

1,191 Posts  ·  853 Users
Recommended

JPSC Recruitment 2016-17

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 119

Fate of Mains Exam will depend on State Judiciary more than on State Legislature. Protesting group are zeroing on a competent lawyer according to reliable sources. Expect to hear from HC even before the pre monsoon winds hit Jharkhand.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi friends, as the outcome of the protest is still unknown it would be better if we deviate ourselves from the ongoing tussle and concentrate on the next stage. If the result is revised, the selected and prepared ones will be having advantage over...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Guys one small query!! Candidates qualified for administrative post joins at what rank? BDO or SDM?? And if BDO then how many years on an average it takes to get promoted for SDM? Plz reply.

• favorite_border 
star_border
@targetjpsc @targetjpsc  ·  12h

It takes approx 8-10 years. 

• favorite 1
@Prtt @Prtt  ·  11h

Bdo . Approx 10 years. But in bihar direct recruitment hota hai sdo me

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

It's been more than a month of protest now. Do u think exam will be conducted as scheduled?

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@deepakupsc @deepakupsc  ·  16h

@amit_iit baat me dum hai...agree

• favorite_border 
@Jordan1JH @Jordan1JH  ·  12h

pehle bhaiyo and behno ko nyaya milyega Aur phir exam hoga. Jai Jharkhand.  

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
Friends and comrades, in my opinion, I do not see any revision of pre results. Those who have tied their hopes to revision pls get real and look for other avenues, Upsc, Jpsc next batch,etc.Believe me,this government is drunk on power and possibly...
Read More...
  • favorite 2
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 10
@ntpcntpc @ntpcntpc  ·  23h

@deepakupsc i dont think so that it will be on time.

• favorite_border 
@srikantda @srikantda  ·  11h

Mains will be in 2018 dece according to jpsc internal source

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

If results will be revise what will be of general category I don't know.many of them will be eliminate from the list ?

• favorite_border 
star_border
@srikantda @srikantda  ·  1d

Impossible ..5th jpsc bhi revised nahi.hua tha similar issue tha..that time too so dont worry

• favorite_border 
@deepakupsc @deepakupsc  ·  1d

in case result gets revised, it will be an extended list, so those who havve been selected would remain selected.

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

what type of question will ask jpsc regarding life scince section. pls share

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@Dk3623 @Dk3623  ·  1d

from where to study and thanks

• favorite_border 
Field Marshal @MundaSamraat  ·  1d

Google kar lo... read 3-4 links...and prepare self notes

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Digressing from the current discussion..... koi jaanta hai kya ki BDO aur Dy SP ko govt accomodation milta hai??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 15

@zhabralu andar ..purana sa..tootafoota type hota hai....cobra niklate rehte hain...majboori me hi rehna padta hoga officers ko...

• favorite_border 
Field Marshal @MundaSamraat  ·  1d

@deepakupsc " as per JPSC" it did nothing wrong, and they issuesd a press release as well regarding this.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
People might get hurt after reading this but we have to understand 2 things very clearly regarding ongoing fiasco 1. JPSC is legally right as also ratified by ho'ble SC is that there is no provision of reservation in PT and PT is merely for short...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 31
@worksmart get ur facts right bro... Spend time among those who really need rservation and also among those who have taken rservation and u will know d truth. I wish those in the interior, those who are poor cud get reservation, but unfortunately ...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
worksmart  @worksmart  ·  1d

It's a never ending topic.. I wish you all get selected and do something who need reservation and also economical backward.. Change the system and not to blame people... Being a aspirant of Civils we need to pull out the solution for it..

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.