Join IILM GSM and give wings to your career

52 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
*IILM Graduate School of Management** *IILM Graduate School of Management, ranked amongst the Top B-Schools in the country, proclaim the holistic development of the future Managers through the interaction with the globally renowned personaliti...
Page 1 of 6

I am an alumnus of IILM. 

When I joined college, I had no idea of what will I be? I give full credit to what I am right now to the faculty members, mentoring sessions, industrial  visits and many more things to name at IILM. It gives me immense pleasure to tell you guys that you are at the right place. My faculty member taught me, that everyone is like a flower. If you are a flower with soft touch, you can mould yourself according to the environment and this is what is required in the professional world. But, if you are flower with hard touch which can't be molded that means it requires a lot of work to be done and the adaptability to change yourself. I miss my college days..... 

#MyIILM 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Running a family business is not at all easy. You have to really learn to plan & push new ideas into an established system." 

Our undergraduate students had a highly interactive session with their well-known alumni.

Pritika Singh, Ridhay Khanna & Tania Kathuria. 

#MyIILM 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#LodhiRoadCampus | Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. 

Admissions 2016-18 | Learn more - www.iilm.edu
#MyIILM #TheIILMPGDM

https://www.facebook.com/iilminstitute/photos/a.167224993300928.36890.130277880328973/11115603888673...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission process:

Batch Size

The Institute inducts 180 seats for its two-year full-time PGDM programme for students with MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT Scores.

Stage 1

Mandatory Appearance in CAT 2015/ CMAT 2015-16/ MAT 2015 - 16 / XAT / GMAT for the year 2016-17. Detailed information of the test can be obtained from the advertisements released by IIM's in various national dailies.

Stage 2

Filling up of IILM Graduate School of Management Application form separately.

All students seeking admission to IILM Graduate School of Management must fill-up the prescribed application form, and submit the same to IILM Graduate School of Management Admission Office.

The application pack can be procured in the following ways:

1. Writing to IILM Graduate School of Management Admission Office for the required admission form. OR

2. Fill in the on-line application form by clicking here.

Stage 3

Appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview

The dates for the group discussion and interview would be intimated to short-listed candidates through email and letter.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#IILMInternationalFaculty | Dr. Michael Schmitt from #ISM#Frankfurt visited IILM campus in the month of January 2016 to conduct one of the core electives in PG - Investor, as part of International Finance & Corporate Finance. 

IILM is looking forward to have more International Faculty in 2016 on campus for discussions and corresponding learning for our fellow students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have questions related to PGDM programme at IILM.

Please click on the below link:

http://www.iilmgsm.ac.in/frequently-asked-questions/

If your query isn't solved register and wait for the call from the representative of IILM. Register on the below link:

http://www.iilmgsm.ac.in/apply-online/ or you can also call us at 0120-6670673 / 691/618 if you want to have a telephonic conversation with us.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Be a part of the IILM story.

The PGDM students chose IILM for many reasons. Watch their stories here - http://bit.ly/IILMSTORIES 

Admissions 2016-18 | Learn more - www.iilm.edu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission Open 2016-18

IILM has consistently been ranked as one of the top B-Schools in Delhi. It offers hostel accommodation with state-of-the-art facilities to out-station students.

Apply online: www.iilm.edu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

‪#‎Video‬ | ‪#‎TheIILMPGDM‬ student - Vishakha Goyal takes us through her excitement to join GREY Germany for Summer Internship Program 2016.
Know more - www.iilm.edu ‪#‎IILMSIP16‬

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...