Join ICICI Business Leadership Programme LiveChat on July 01, 2013 at 7 p.m.

11 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
ICICI Bank announces the launch of the admission process to the 6th batch of MBA programme with NIIT University, an initiative under "ICICI Business Leadership Programme". A two year MBA (Finance & Banking) programme is a product of this par...
Page 1 of 2

Thread Closed

Launched LEAP:Learn&Prepare with Friends - worlds first social & free test prep platform www.qsleap.com
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@soumik.ganguly kindly close the thread
twitter.com/cynicalruchi cynicalruchi.wordpress.com/

Can anyone plz tell me about the question pattern for the written test for the NU MBA?

Did anyone gave exam of ICICI NU on 7th of july 2013 and got call for GD/PI ?

2 comments

Can ny seniors plz guide whether we have to upload documents while filling the form itself or after getting shortlisted in aptitude round..?

@ICICI-Careers A very Good Evening...one quick question...If I am able to crack the written Test could you please guide me on how to prepare for the GD and PI...Also for the PI what exactly does the ICICI recruiters want in us...as in anything specific

Thanks in Advance!!!

Good evening @ICICI-Careers . I wanted to begin this LIVE Chat by asking this question to you guys - " Why should someone apply for the ICICI Business Leadership Program?"

Launched LEAP:Learn&Prepare with Friends - worlds first social & free test prep platform www.qsleap.com

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE WRITTEN EXAM RESULTS BE ANNOUNCED FOR STUDENTS WHO WROTE EXAM ON 29TH JUNE,CHENNAI. HOW VALUABLE IS MBA GIVEN BY NIIT ? IS IT ACCREDIDATED BY AICTE ?

My profile meets all the required criteria, but currently I am jobless (undergoing coaching for various MBA entrance examinations) and I had 5 years of work experience and I gave the written test on 22.06.2013. Kindly mention whether I will be eligible for, attending the rest of the process (or) getting admission into this programme.

LEE

Which procedure should be followed to convert CGPA to percentage ?