Join ANNA HAZARE.... make our country free from corruption....

126 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
Hi puys, this thread is to support the living mahatma gandhi..... a true patriot ANNA HAZARE...... do post the happenings in ur city and how we can make this nation free from corruption..... puys can join in their respective cities ...
Page 1 of 13
praveen,
where did i imply in my comment that you don't have freedom of expression.

stop taking my statement personally.

i asked only a simple thing to continue with anti anna opinions and discussions anywhere else other than this thread.

who has stopped you? and the user 'halwa'?
you are welcome to open a new thread and start it.

i am being as neutral as possible, no where from my comment you can infer whether i support anna or not.

so please don't conclude things which i don't imply and creating an issue out of it.

PS: i used the word 'fight' based on my experience on this forum and when i know 90% of the times only these disagreements cause 'fights' and users getting banned.

Raghav,

There was nothing personal, yet you used that sentence with word 'fight' which disturbed me. May be 90% percent are fights. It's also true that there is 10% remaining. I guess you and I are part of that 10%. 😃 Am done.. good day!
NITIE 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mr.Moderator,
Please elaborate "next time we won't tolerate these fights here and will take serious action for trolling on the forum." Its fine to tell "go according to the title" and I understand. And Blackmailing by being higher moral authority over someone's "views" can not be tolerated too! Did anyone abuse personally to any else here? Don't we have "freedom of expression"?

Thanks & Regards (for monitoring)
Praveen
Bangalore

praveen,
where did i imply in my comment that you don't have freedom of expression.

stop taking my statement personally.

i asked only a simple thing to continue with anti anna opinions and discussions anywhere else other than this thread.

who has stopped you? and the user 'halwa'?
you are welcome to open a new thread and start it.

i am being as neutral as possible, no where from my comment you can infer whether i support anna or not.

so please don't conclude things which i don't imply and creating an issue out of it.

PS: i used the word 'fight' based on my experience on this forum and when i know 90% of the times only these disagreements cause 'fights' and users getting banned.
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can we please have a look at the title of this thread?

if anyone differs with Anna Hazare, please don't put your views here.
you are welcome to have a debate but not on this thread.

next time we won't tolerate these fights here and will take serious action for trolling on the forum.

Mr.Moderator,
Please elaborate "next time we won't tolerate these fights here and will take serious action for trolling on the forum." Its fine to tell "go according to the title" and I understand. And Blackmailing by being higher moral authority over someone's "views" can not be tolerated too! Did anyone abuse personally to any else here? Don't we have "freedom of expression"?

Thanks & Regards (for monitoring)
Praveen
Bangalore
NITIE 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
could you please tell me how do i set up a new thread raghav ..there is a need for a third front for a few like me who do not support the movement at all..or start one please..

have a look here.
http://www.pagalguy.com/1554466-post.html
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How can such a ridiculous bill get passed in LS?

And then you call it 'people's choice'. My ten size foot!

Terribly disappointed.

AT

The only disability in life is a bad attitude. Get rid of it!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

next time we won't tolerate these fights here and will take serious action for trolling on the forum.

could you please tell me how do i set up a new thread raghav ..there is a need for a third front for a few like me who do not support the movement at all..or start one please..

another thing, by saying that people who are posting on this thread against the movement are a troll...is plain wrong. you have a right to support and i or for that matter anyone else here who is a troll according to u has an equal right to disagree and say that he disagrees in a public forum. you can not create exclusive forums ..

neendak neare rakhiye, aangan katu chawaaye.......tan man sudhh ho jaye.......remember!!!

while i do not have much respect for lalu jee's ways and his career, you lines above do confirm the fears that he expressed yeaterday..( about the only one that i remember, others were expression of his fears of being put behind the bar) ..he said something to the tune of that team anna is creating an atmosphere where " if you don't agree to my point of view, i will spit on your face"..

please refrain from creating such an atmosphere here..especially coming from a puy mod, doesnt read good
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anishaastro Says
our countrymen really need to come above all caste, class and reservation barriers then only we will be able to eradicate corruption from its roots.

while i agree that there may be quite a few cases where caste, creed , reservation may lead to corruption , rising above the same may not be a solution to reduce corruption. Reservation in our country is a unique phenomena in the context of our history and a heavy weight topic in itself to be properly responded to here.

but in all the hulla bolo over the lokpal bill , one of the few sane voices that i heard was of Nandan Nilekani when he linked up his vision of using the UID project to reduce corruption.

I have spent a year in US and i absolutely loved the way the use of social security number has been implemented there for any interaction of an individual with the government , be it any change of address to tax filing to rto to a court case or insurance or a mediclaim. every single thing is linked up with the SSN which significantly reduces the level of interference a gov worker can have over the due process.

having lived that life there , i could relate to his vision of how the UID project and surprisingly , the non performing SoniaG and her government, were trying to shoot multiple birds of financial inclusiveness, corruption and public delivery system by one stone. BUT i was absolutely gutted that a parliamentary committee of finance headed by mr. yashwant sinha is trying to scuttle this project . and the most surprising thing was that this received very low media attention!!!!!! while i am for a lokpal bill to cure corruption, since childhood, i have read in hindi, english , sanskrit...prevention is better that cure. improving the delivery mechanisms would be a great way to prevent corruption.

I do have a lot of respect for what Anna and his colleagues have achieved by bringing up corruption to the forefront of our conscience and giving us a chance to be involved in political activism . however, i do firmly beleive that the UID cure is the only one which can be most effective.

my two rupess on this issue 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Just a general request to all Puys.If you don't support the movement your choice ,but at least do not tarnish this great movement.[/Q

and also please don't tarnish the great man and his team....

True.. I admired Shri.Anna Hazare when i read about his work during my school days.. I admired him until he started dictating the Constitution, Parliament and wat not.. it is very much fact that some politicians are CORRUPT, did Govt(in general, BJP/Cong) not put Mr.Kalmadi, Mr.Raja (both),Mrs.Kanimozhi behind bars?? are they left to walk free? dont u feel our Judiciary is doing its job? How can Kiran Bedi mock our representatives? why comment on Kashmir issue wen u r dealing with anti-corruption? why humiliate Mrs.Sonia Gandhi, she has come to live in her in-laws place just like any other "Indian Woman", she stayed out of politics for so many years, why can't accept her to be part of India? the same Congress man brought economic reforms when so called BJP's next PM was fueling communal violence to divide India (yet again)(Bhabri Masjid)... Is common man out of his mind? when there is low turn out in mumbai it is obvious that aam aadmi has started giving thought on the issue!! Let alone bad weather be reason for it. This is branded as Second Indian Independence, with whom should a "freeman" fight for freedom?

PS- Laws can not be made on streets!!

PPS- Our Mahatma said "Be the change you want to see in the world." Hope our so called second Gandhi (Anna Hazare) knows the meaning of these words.

PPPS- every one has "private" life, don't spread rumors. May be Mrs.Indira had affairs, may be Mr.Nehru had affairs bt they were "best" leaders India has ever seen. Don't demoralize the family who sacrificed itself for us. We all can imagine wat would be the fate of Punjab if Bhindranwale wasn't killed or fate Tamilnadu if LTTE wasn't suppressed in Shrilanka (with IPKF). AS INDIANS LETS BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR ACTIONS, CORRUPTION VANISHES ON ITS OWN.
NITIE 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Just a general request to all Puys.If you don't support the movement your choice ,but at least do not tarnish this great movement.[/Q

and also please don't tarnish the great man and his team....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...