jobs for distance education degree

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Sir, I have finished my BCA degree through distance education in Alagappa University and DNIIT from NIIT ltd. please show me the way to apply for jobs and whether they will prefer me. which kind of companies or job should i aproach or apply f...
Page 1 of 1
Sir,

I have finished my BCA degree through distance education in Alagappa University and DNIIT from NIIT ltd. please show me the way to apply for jobs and whether they will prefer me. which kind of companies or job should i aproach or apply for descent salary.

I hope i will get better and satisfied answer and suggestions from you.

Thank you.

NithyaRagavan.

please reply me quickly through mail.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Sir,

I have finished my BCA degree through distance education in Alagappa University and DNIIT from NIIT ltd. please show me the way to apply for jobs and whether they will prefer me. which kind of companies or job should i aproach or apply for descent salary.

Thank you.

NithyaRagavan.

Sir,

Thank you.

NithyaRagavan.