Jobless for the past 6 months and wasted Rs 21000..:( what to do now??

2 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello everyone. :)Hope you all are fine. I am new to pg. This is going to be my first post and need your sincere advice puys. I passed out as mechanical engineer this year in June, 2012 from Punjab and the college didn't invite any core comp...
Page 1 of 1
@127640himanshu said:
Hello everyone. Hope you all are fine. I am new to pg. This is going to be my first post and need your sincere advice puys.I passed out as mechanical engineer this year in June, 2012 from Punjab and the college didn't invite any core companies of mech. engineering. I started preparing for CAT-12 at home from July and continued it till October. My 1st attempt went average and not expecting more than 80 percentile. I have been searching for a job since 1st week of June and haven't found any job in my core sector yet. I have also wasted Rs 21000 in fraud placement services.. Even my friends and relatives deceived me by assuring that they would place me in some decent companies..........
Himanshu Sharma
Please if you find yourself good enough that next year you would score good in CAT then only give another attempt and why not take proper training for cat and sit for the examination.
Another thing, i believe call center is not a place to earn work experience.rather join any bank or insurance sector where you would definitely learn the art of selling.
www.facebook.com/amit.sonthalia , Praxis Business School
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello everyone. :)
Hope you all are fine. I am new to pg. This is going to be my first post and need your sincere advice puys.

I passed out as mechanical engineer this year in June, 2012 from Punjab and the college didn't invite any core companies of mech. engineering. I started preparing for CAT-12 at home from July and continued it till October. My 1st attempt went average and not expecting more than 80 percentile. I have been searching for a job since 1st week of June and haven't found any job in my core sector yet. I have also wasted Rs 21000 in fraud placement services..:( Even my friends and relatives deceived me by assuring that they would place me in some decent companies..:(

Meanwhile I am getting offers from BPO SECTOR and SALES & MARKETING SECTOR. Is it good to join BPO sector considering the fact that I am B.tech graduate and will face grilling at the time of interview for IIMs??
Regarding Sales and Marketing Job, it is said that one will not find enough time for the CAT preparation. Is it true for sales and marketing job?? Will it be good to drop a year for CAT preparation??

As the year 2012 at the end of its life cycle So I will be under very severe pressure from the very first week of January next year will have to roam in Delhi and NCR to find any kind of job. I want to crack only CAT exam with my hard work even if take 3-4 attempts. So puys help me to solve my queries..

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
All power is within you. You can make or break your life- Swami Vivekananda
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...