Job opportunities for MBA after BTech

23 Posts  ·  216 Users
About this group
I am a computer engineering graduate and currently pursuing my MBA(marketing & Finance) . I will finish my MBA this May. I want to know what are the job opportunities for a BTech guy with MBA. I want to go in a job that would make use ...
Page 1 of 3

https://meet.google.com/cnn-rvpz-xbv Management Trainee jobs in stfc

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Post 87396515559523
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, aybody looking for an internship. Please ping me. The role is of email marketing and linkeidn marketing. It entitles a stipend of 10k. Also, you need to devote 24hrs/week for 1.5 months. Message me for further details.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is doing mba in this unprecedented time good? How are colleges coping up with this situation?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am completed my BE in IT branch in a 80% aggregate. Now i want to get admission in MBA.. I am very much interested in MBA in international business but my BE is in IT so will also have a option of mba in IT.. So please me help to choose mba in IB or IT

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is MBA business analytics after Btech computer science specialization in business analytics?? is Business analyst scope is great in India ?? nd what about MBA Business analytics from UPES(university of petroleum and energy studies).

please reply asap.. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently doing Btech in computer science and i love coding programming etc but i want to do MBA after Btech and after that still want to pursue a job in software company

is MBA right choice??

please help 😛

4 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
svbvikki
@svbvikki  ·  6 karma

Same here 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
svbvikki
@svbvikki  ·  6 karma

@pal_aishika @Deepanshu_Bajaj @sushmitas326 So what did you guys decide ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what kind of difficulties r faced by a b.tech for doing MBA as it is completely change of background????..... Do the MBA is completely understandable for a b.tech background student??... please give me some suggestions.....

1 comment
Palak112
@Palak112  ·  127 karma

Dear Siddhant, let me share you b.tech.'s has been proved as the most effiecient corporate professional after MBA. As they possess strong analytical skills & problem solving skills. You need not to worry... MBA will be a complete value addition in your profile & it'll provide you better opportunities at next level. MBA curriculum is designed in such a way that it can be easily understood by students coming from different backgrounds... you just need to qualify for a reputed b school... All the Best 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA vs MTech

For several BTech graduates planning to pursue higher education , it is primarily a choice between Master of business administration (MBA) and Master of technology (MTech) programmes. While both qualifications offer good placements and a stable career, the decision should be a well-calculated one.

While both these career options are stable and rewarding, current trends indicate that students prefer MBA over MTech. Besides opening various employment avenues across industries, an MBA degree gives students a chance to build a promising foundation for their career. The difficulty level and rigour associated with an MTech degree also adds to the popularity of MBA in the student community.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've done my Engineering in Industrial Engineering, I've IT experience of 4 years, I am joining a B-school and plan to specialize in Finance. Is it true that I might not even make the initial cut for the various BFSI companies during placements because of my "irrelevant" profile?

1 comment
arjrocks235
@arjrocks235  ·  0 karma

Anyone?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...