Job Experience for MBA

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hi all, I am doing my final year B.B.A , planning to do my M.B.A after a 2 years of job experience ,wat kind of work is considered as job experience thats wat i want to know ,ppl say different things for gettin parttime job .I need some on...
Page 1 of 1

Hey All,
Thought this is just the right thread for some doubts airisng,
Actually a friend of mine has done her masters in Economics development for Nott univ
UK. A very powerful CV with strong acads. she was looking fwd for research option and has been moving towards tht. But now she wants to defer tht for sometime n wanna take up MBA finannce. She is gettin job offers in NGO's for liasion wid corporates or corporate social responsiblities exec or even as lecturer of economics in reputed instutions in mumbai. But will these experiences count as work EX per se. for they dont have corporatre managerial set up n with her background she wont get any corporate job right away?
Any suggestions will appreciated. Thanx,
Rohan.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi all,

I am doing my final year B.B.A , planning to do my M.B.A after a 2 years of job experience ,wat kind of work is considered as job experience thats wat i want to know ,ppl say different things for gettin parttime job .I need some one to tell me wat kinda of job
gives me solid work exp. for my MBA .please gimme some good advice on it .

Pal, the job you take up should align with your long term goals & you should be able to justify the purpose of taking up the job & what you learnt from it & how does it help you in MBA.Its not about sloid work ex but about what you see yourself into!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Hi KSVR ,

Let me tell you one thing.. Part time job will never be counted by anymanagement insititue , whether its IIMS or any other institute for that matter ................

Now for Now , once u complete ur BBA , i would suggest u to take up job in any of the listed comanies .. which will help u.. in ur future also , and also during ur GD/PI for MBA exam..

So best of luck .. and think n do whatever u do because the stage where ur very crucial , because lateron u will have to justify why u took this course, why not other , SO the moral of the whole story :

Be sure of what u do ,and what u want to do , and from where u do
whether u take up a job , then also think 1000.. times before making the final decision ..

hi all,

I am doing my final year B.B.A , planning to do my M.B.A after a 2 years of job experience ,wat kind of work is considered as job experience thats wat i want to know ,ppl say different things for gettin parttime job .I need some one to tell me wat kinda of job gives me solid work exp. for my MBA .please gimme some good advice on it .

any full-time paid work after graduation is considered job experience. What kind of job you should get really depends on what you're interested in doing.

hi all,

I am doing my final year B.B.A , planning to do my M.B.A after a 2 years of job experience ,wat kind of work is considered as job experience thats wat i want to know ,ppl say different things for gettin parttime job .I need some one to tell me wat kinda of job gives me solid work exp. for my MBA .please gimme some good advice on it .